What's new

Ether RTA

Hi All,

Just ordered one of these. Looks interesting. Anyone have one?

Got one on Friday, think it’s pretty shit. I haven’t used it for mtl, it might shine with that style. Tried several DTL builds and could get any enjoyment from it, drip tips really uncomfortable too. I went back to the Kree very quickly haha. Others have probably had a great time with it, for dtl it seems quite shit though

Got one on Friday, think it’s pretty shit. I haven’t used it for mtl, it might shine with that style. Tried several DTL builds and could get any enjoyment from it, drip tips really uncomfortable too. I went back to the Kree very quickly haha. Others have probably had a great time with it, for dtl it seems quite shit though

That’s a bit disappointing as I ordered it as a RDL Rta. Will have a play when I get it. Did you try a simple round wire build?

That’s a bit disappointing as I ordered it as a RDL Rta. Will have a play when I get it. Did you try a simple round wire build?

yeah, I tried 24ga, and 28/36 fused Clapton wire from StealthVape and just couldn’t get it going. It wicks great, but the vape experience was shit, for me at least

yeah, I tried 24ga, and 28/36 fused Clapton wire from StealthVape and just couldn’t get it going. It wicks great, but the vape experience was shit, for me at least

Fair enough. I’ll give it a try anyway as it’s already shipped.

Back
Top Bottom