What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ether RTA

Hi All,

Just ordered one of these. Looks interesting. Anyone have one?

Got one on Friday, think it’s pretty shit. I haven’t used it for mtl, it might shine with that style. Tried several DTL builds and could get any enjoyment from it, drip tips really uncomfortable too. I went back to the Kree very quickly haha. Others have probably had a great time with it, for dtl it seems quite shit though

Got one on Friday, think it’s pretty shit. I haven’t used it for mtl, it might shine with that style. Tried several DTL builds and could get any enjoyment from it, drip tips really uncomfortable too. I went back to the Kree very quickly haha. Others have probably had a great time with it, for dtl it seems quite shit though

That’s a bit disappointing as I ordered it as a RDL Rta. Will have a play when I get it. Did you try a simple round wire build?

That’s a bit disappointing as I ordered it as a RDL Rta. Will have a play when I get it. Did you try a simple round wire build?

yeah, I tried 24ga, and 28/36 fused Clapton wire from StealthVape and just couldn’t get it going. It wicks great, but the vape experience was shit, for me at least

yeah, I tried 24ga, and 28/36 fused Clapton wire from StealthVape and just couldn’t get it going. It wicks great, but the vape experience was shit, for me at least

Fair enough. I’ll give it a try anyway as it’s already shipped.

Back
Top Bottom