What's new

Vaporesso XIRON, a tough shaped pod system!

Apart from having usb type C it's less powerful than the target pm80 so I'm out.

Here are some cons.

1. It's a pod

2. It's a pod

3. It's a pod

4. It's a pod

5. It's a pod
And pro's. It's a pod.
Those here are unlikely to choose pods as anything but a back up (that said I think the drags and target pm kits offer some of the best sub ohm vaping around currently)
But to the new vaper they are a boon and with the cross compatibility of coils across the range the smoker wanting to switch now has never had it so good and easy.
I'm definitely a fan and they've finally helped my daughter switch and given me a break from her moaning about not finding coils or that she's burnt them out. We're on the verge of idiot proof. Good stuff. Can't say it's my thing but plenty will love the shiny light's and chunky frame.

And pro's. It's a pod.
Those here are unlikely to choose pods as anything but a back up (that said I think the drags and target pm kits offer some of the best sub ohm vaping around currently)
But to the new vaper they are a boon and with the cross compatibility of coils across the range the smoker wanting to switch now has never had it so good and easy.
I'm definitely a fan and they've finally helped my daughter switch and given me a break from her moaning about not finding coils or that she's burnt them out. We're on the verge of idiot proof. Good stuff. Can't say it's my thing but plenty will love the shiny light's and chunky frame.
It may be a pod, and I may have given away or be in the process of giving away my other pod kits, but I'd definitely give this one a go, it just looks so good. [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom