What's new

Innokin Sceptre MTL/RDL Pod Mod Review by Vapor Trail Channel! Check it out!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV!

Hope you all are doing well and safe there!

We are very excited to share the first review of the upcoming new product- Innokin Sceptre MTL/RDL Pod Mod by Vapor Trail Channel!

BGfFONu.png

This is a great review! Tony covers the best of the Sceptre praises the amazing flavors, large 1400mAh battery capacity, easy to fill pods, replaceable coils and great MTL and sub-ohm vaping.

s9RRPVF.png

“This is kind of hybrid pod system you can sub-ohm on it, you can do the 1.2ohm coils, you can power boost it.”

The Sceptre battery is designed to last “it’s very solid, the battery I love it! 1400mAh is more than respectable it surpasses nearly all of the pod systems.”

The Sceptre pod and coil design is the reason why the flavors are so good for both MTL and RDL vaping.

bIlayiP.png

“It’s a nice pod itself, the pods are well done. This is very well put together. It’s easy to fill” the “replaceable coils which reduce cost and plastic waste, which I like” and that “this a good C*liburn upgrade, or upgrade from whatever, the coils are very affordable, MSRP on a 5/pcs packs is $9.95.”

The Sceptre is available in five stylish colors and the review agrees “the colors that they have are very nice so there’s pretty much a color for everybody”

eZ3kx2q.png

We appreciate all of the great compliments for the Sceptre and about Innokin and we stand by our commitment to helping people live better with great vaporizers.

“I totally trust Innokin when they make their products because they take their time to make sure they put out the best one and the most safe one that they can put out.”

A big thank you to the Vapor Trailer Channel for the great review and we’re looking forward to hearing about what you like best about the Sceptre MTL / RDL Pod Mod.

Please watch the review, give the video a thumbs-up, leave a comment and subscribe to the Vapor Trail Channel:

For more information about the Sceptre visit: Innokin Sceptre Product page

We will update you when the Sceptre is officially released very soon! Please stay tuned for it!

Thank you very much for the attentions!

Best Wishes,

Innokin Team

Back
Top Bottom