Vape Superstore
What's new

Some Interesting New Wonder Flavours (at chefs)

Please let me know what they're like, I got the email about the new ranges the day after I'd just spent sixty odd quid :doh:so i cant really afford to go back right now, what flavours did you go for?
Well I already had the Purilum Cheesecake,Graham Crust and Caramel Coffee With Milk from Rainbow Vapes and I’ve just ordered their Condensed Milk,Marshmallow,Nilla Wafer With Milk and Country Apple from NomNomz. It’s always Sods Law when something you want comes in and you’ve already ordered stuff,it often happens to me so I know what it feels like. Of course I will let you know what they are like after they have been mixed and steeped properly as you can never really appreciate what they are like straight after mixing,I can say that the flavours I already have are very good and I especially love that Caramel Coffee one in recipes that I have made by other mixers that I follow.

Elux
Well I already had the Purilum Cheesecake,Graham Crust and Caramel Coffee With Milk from Rainbow Vapes and I’ve just ordered their Condensed Milk,Marshmallow,Nilla Wafer With Milk and Country Apple from NomNomz. It’s always Sods Law when something you want comes in and you’ve already ordered stuff,it often happens to me so I know what it feels like. Of course I will let you know what they are like after they have been mixed and steeped properly as you can never really appreciate what they are like straight after mixing,I can say that the flavours I already have are very good and I especially love that Caramel Coffee one in recipes that I have made by other mixers that I follow.

Some yummy stuff there, I've never heard Purilum, The Broke vaper, Get Suckered or Chemnovatic, the new ranges at Nom nomz, I should get out more! I tend to only shop at vapable and nom nomz and just go with what they have.

Some yummy stuff there, I've never heard Purilum, The Broke vaper, Get Suckered or Chemnovatic, the new ranges at Nom nomz, I should get out more! I tend to only shop at vapable and nom nomz and just go with what they have.
Ive been after trying Chemnovatic Vanillin V-100 for a while now.
I've just emailed NomNomz and asked if they will stock it.
Didn't know they were stocking Chemnovatic so thank you.
BTW they're tied into one of the other larger concentrate manufacturers i think it's Molinberry.

AcmeFog
Pochahontis...what are you doing to me ?

"Make Hamish McTaxi implode, at all costs ?"

FFS, you're going a good ways to achieving that. :tongue:

I'm on a juice buying ban, from Mrs. M, but does not include concentrates....

We have a juice reserve sufficient for a nuclear fallout...but...:)2

I love tinkering with recipes...there are loads on that list that interest me...might get away with a sneaky order for 4 or 5 10ml bottles...

...hopefully postie will deliver them when she's @ Sainsbury's, or walking the dog...:sinister:

Vape Superstore
Ive been after trying Chemnovatic Vanillin V-100 for a while now.
I've just emailed NomNomz and asked if they will stock it.
Didn't know they were stocking Chemnovatic so thank you.
BTW they're tied into one of the other larger concentrate manufacturers i think it's Molinberry.

From Poland, so should be good, the vanillin? Obviously just a case of whether a vendor thinks they can shift it, as I said before Richard and co at Nom nomz are very good at listening and getting what you want in, they were shut a week though. I got this msg a couple of days ago "We are really behind on restocking at the moment, sorry, we were closed last week so we are hoping to catch up with it all this week. Sorry for the inconvenience caused."

From Poland, so should be good, the vanillin? Obviously just a case of whether a vendor thinks they can shift it, as I said before Richard and co at Nom nomz are very good at listening and getting what you want in, they were shut a week though. I got this msg a couple of days ago "We are really behind on restocking at the moment, sorry, we were closed last week so we are hoping to catch up with it all this week. Sorry for the inconvenience caused."
He actually replied last night and said they will add it to their next order and let me know when it's in stock.
Great service so far :2thumbsup:

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom