Vape Club
What's new

Concentrate life?

TheLiqidator

Achiever
I haven't mixed anything in a few years, found an old note book yesterday with my recipes in it. Finally set up an ELR account and was going to start adding them all. Then realised all the concentrates I have must be 2 years old minimum. Would I be better just scrapping them and ordering the ones I know I need and ones from any new recipes I'm going to try?

Vape Club
i have some that are a couple of years past their date and they still seem as potent as they were, still using them.

Vape Green
I usually go with it seems fine it's fine, I thought 2 years was pushing. Supose a sniff test and make up a small tester would be the best way to tell.

I usually go with it seems fine it's fine, I thought 2 years was pushing. Supose a sniff test and make up a small tester would be the best way to tell.

I couldn't say for sure, but my feeling is that most of the compounds in the flavourings are pretty stable. I've never experienced anything that 'went bad' so my guess would be that the worst that could happen is some might fade a little and be a little less potent.

Premier Ecigs
I'm going through them just now and theres about 80 30ml bottles with a load unopened. Just found 100ml of lucemill cherry soothers. I'll make 10ml of that up. That was one of my favourite one shot types and I know what that should taste like. Probably done a few litres of that before I got bored of it.

Back
Top Bottom