Innokin
What's new

Dry

Mr Ripple

Legend
Go back to Capella Vanilla Custard V1 i find it quite drying on the mouth and throat.
I say this just to give an idea of what drivel I'm coming out with now.

I love TAC Cherry from their Naturals range as it's true to form and doesn't fade as near as all of the other cherries I've tried but it can be a bit drying which is a bit of a pain.

I've been ballancing chery, vanilla, and cream and it's tasting very good atm but it's slightly under flavoured for my pallet.
I know if i go any higher with the cherry it's going to make the drying effect a smidge too much so I'm looking for some ideas to move it back in the other direction without using distilled water or the obvious strawberry which i cant taste (strawberry blind).

Here's where I'm at if it helps.........

Screenshot_20200716-201429_Chrome.jpg

E-liquids.com
Try alittle Vanilla Swirl TFA, it is a very subtle flavour but adds a decent mouth feel. Will need about 2% though being TFA.

Vape Green
I don't really mix fruits much..... but have you thought about something like cactus or cucumber, to make it taste juicier/wetter, hopefully the cherry will be strong enough to cover most of the flavour?

just chucking out ideas, could be a terrible one. :D

Try alittle Vanilla Swirl TFA, it is a very subtle flavour but adds a decent mouth feel. Will need about 2% though being TFA.
I had the bottle out at the time of mixing but pushed it away just in case it made it too sweet for me but having vaped the current iteration I'm pretty sure it could handle it so will try it thank you.

Smoore
I don't really mix fruits much..... but have you thought about something like cactus or cucumber, to make it taste juicier/wetter, hopefully the cherry will be strong enough to cover most of the flavour?

just chucking out ideas, could be a terrible one. :D
I've no cactus nor cucumber but i like your thinking.
Had wontered if a minute amount of something citrus based could bring out the mouth watering effect and counter it thank you I'll try something in this direction.

I had the bottle out at the time of mixing but pushed it away just in case it made it too sweet for me but having vaped the current iteration I'm pretty sure it could handle it so will try it thank you.

I use it in the blueberry and honey ice cream I'm toying with. (which is waaaayyyy too sweet at the moment)

It's basically LB Vanilla Ice Cream, TPA Vanilla Swirl and a little Cap V Custard. I don't think it's those that are making it so sweet though, it's the overdose of Honeycomb and Golden Syrup. :D

AcmeFog
I was going to say cactus as well, although I'm not sure how well it would play with the creams. At low enough % it'd be ok I suppose.

I use it in the blueberry and honey ice cream I'm toying with. (which is waaaayyyy too sweet at the moment)

It's basically LB Vanilla Ice Cream, TPA Vanilla Swirl and a little Cap V Custard. I don't think it's those that are making it so sweet though, it's the overdose of Honeycomb and Golden Syrup. :D
I tried a honey once think it might have been one of the CCW ones but even though i like honey itself it was far too potent and overpowering.
I only used a small percentage but it completely ruined a batch of something.
Honey and golden syrup by description should be pretty sweet.

Elux
Well the closest I've got to cactus without it being full on citrus like lemon or lime is FA Kiwi so ive split the bottle and added 0.5% Kiwi to one and 2% Vanilla Swirl to the other.
Completely different directions to achieve the same goal should be interesting to see the results.
I'll check back in a few days after it's settled and I've tasted both to see where they're going.

Back
Top Bottom