Innokin
What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

The only one that concerns me for u guys is the graph that seems to show testing going down. If its for the antibody test thats to be expected, but if its for the asymptomatic test its a problem because u may have alreadt been tested and could then get it afterwards.

Amazon was right to invest in ongoing testing since we will need to keep getting regularly tested, especially since im not sure theyve determined yet if its like chicken pox, like once u get it and your safe.

Edit: i tested negative for antibodies a cpl weeks ago, so no luck for me

Last edited:
Vape Superstore
The only one that concerns me for u guys is the graph that seems to show testing going down. If its for the antibody test thats to be expected, but if its for the asymptomatic test its a problem because u may have alreadt been tested and could then get it afterwards.

Amazon was right to invest in ongoing testing since we will need to keep getting regularly tested, especially since im not sure theyve determined yet if its like chicken pox, like once u get it and your safe.

Edit: i tested negative for antibodies a cpl weeks ago, so no luck for me
I broadly agree. But as a member here, who's in the hospital business, Said. The test is only relevant until you leave the test room. Once you enter the outside world. You no longer have any idea if you are infected, or not. It's not constant tests that take days or even hours to give results, we need. We need tests that take a few ten of minutes for a result. Incidentally these test do exist. And are used in at least one NHS trust, currently. I'll try and dig out the news report, on this.

I broadly agree. But as a member here, who's in the hospital business, Said. The test is only relevant until you leave the test room. Once you enter the outside world. You no longer have any idea if you are infected, or not. It's not constant tests that take days or even hours to give results, we need. We need tests that take a few ten of minutes for a result. Incidentally these test do exist. And are used in at least one NHS trust, currently. I'll try and dig out the news report, on this.
thats exactly what is needed, like a breathalyzer that u can blow into as u leave your house, or enter stores, board planes.

They should take all that technology they are using for facial recognition to subjugate everyone and instead hook up temperature sensors to check for fevers, or hopefully some day be able to identify communicable diseases by infrared, or lasers or something

Vape Green
Hmmmmmmm, interesting.

It could even be taken to the point where if the all the sensors read positive, the laser went to full power, and vapourised the individual instantly. :)

My phone just popped up with an upday news article saying the UK Government is going to stop publishing the daily death figures in the uk because they're not accurate.

The article dissapeared before i could read it and now can't find it to link to but the suspicion in me thinks it's more likely that they would stop because the figures are rising again and they just want to hide it.

Vape Club
My phone just popped up with an upday news article saying the UK Government is going to stop publishing the daily death figures in the uk because they're not accurate.

The article dissapeared before i could read it and now can't find it to link to but the suspicion in me thinks it's more likely that they would stop because the figures are rising again and they just want to hide it.
On here at 12.27:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...frica-uk-australia-parliament-postponed-trump

The UK government said on Saturday it was pausing its daily updates of the coronavirus death toll after ordering a review of how the data is calculated, following concern that numbers may have been exaggerated.

Academics have said the way that Public Health England (PHE), the government agency responsible for managing infectious disease outbreaks, calculates the figures for England means they may look worse than in other countries of the United Kingdom.

Also concerning is the positive cases today seems to be 827? :11:

ScreenHunter 416.png

Vape Green
@StrawberryRipple also discussed here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53443724

I remember discussing this ages ago on here, it seems in England they're possibly cross-referencing deaths against positive tests in order to count the deaths ........... which would mean if you got hit by a bus two months later you could still count as a Coronavirus death?

By that logic poor George Floyd would have been a Coronavirus death ...................... :doh:

Premier Ecigs
i’ve been ignoring this for a while. i understand why people might be interested but i started to find the daily death update a bit morbid.

someone was telling me the other day scotland has had no deaths for a week, though. that seems like good news if so.

Back
Top Bottom