What's new

Titan Vanilla E-Liquid

Nick o'Teen

Postman
I gave up stinkies 5 1/2 months ago and thought I will stay away from tobacco flavours just in case of relapse.
So I usually do fruity flavours.

I got some of this Titan Vanilla and wow!
Its a mixture between pleasure & pain, Like a vanilla sledge hammer.

i bought some RY4 thinking it must have been tobacco in the Titan Vanilla but no.

I would like to make my own but cannot find a recipe and unsure now what the flavours actually are,
apart from vanilla:sleepy:

Anyone know of this stuff?

Thanks

I can't find any customer reviews of this anywhere. The blurb sez 'sweetened vanilla pods expertly blended for a smooth vape'. So I'd guess it's just that. Buy a few vanillas and make small testers? Maybe look at well known 'utility' vanillas like INW Shisha, maybe French vanillas from Capella and TFA, and Madagascar vanilla from FA. And then add sweetener! But of course, without trying it I'm merely guessing. Good luck!

I gave up stinkies 5 1/2 months ago and thought I will stay away from tobacco flavours just in case of relapse.
So I usually do fruity flavours.

I got some of this Titan Vanilla and wow!
Its a mixture between pleasure & pain, Like a vanilla sledge hammer.

i bought some RY4 thinking it must have been tobacco in the Titan Vanilla but no.

I would like to make my own but cannot find a recipe and unsure now what the flavours actually are,
apart from vanilla:sleepy:

Anyone know of this stuff?

Thanks
Ry4 imo is not a propper tobacco and neither does it taste like tobacco.

I believe the titan range is a tecc juice and tw rebrand them so not 100% sure which one you're looking at but if the Vanilla has a hint of tobacco in it I'd say based on the rest of their range it could be American Red.

Screenshot_20200714-154815_Chrome.jpg

...oh yeah...tobacco! Which the OP mentioned they possibly tasted in the juice. Doh. As someone who doesn't vape flthy disgusting tobacco flavours, could a strong spicy vanilla possibly be interpreted as a baccy note? That said, if there was tobacco in 'Titan Vanilla', I'm sure they'd mention it, given the notes on the other flavours. Unless we're not actually talking about that one...?

According to the op it tastes like a sledgehammer so who knows what's in it Lol.

...oh yeah...tobacco! Which the OP mentioned they possibly tasted in the juice. Doh. As someone who doesn't vape flthy disgusting tobacco flavours, could a strong spicy vanilla possibly be interpreted as a baccy note? That said, if there was tobacco in 'Titan Vanilla', I'm sure they'd mention it, given the notes on the other flavours. Unless we're not actually talking about that one...?

Back
Top Bottom