What's new

Mod for freemax pro

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Hello all hope we are all keeping safe and sound :)

So after weeks off convincing myself I wasnt going to buy the freemax mesh pro tank as I've seen a few people say it opens in pockets and with the 2 coming out, I went into my local shop today had some stamps on a loyalty card and got it for cheap.

I've got the tank in black and silver swirls gun metal I think its called

Currently got the tarot baby which although it works with Is just to big and battery killer.
Also got the trusty proton dual 18650 but was a while ago and a cheap ex display last one left model and it's the white and rainbow mod so it doesn't match and not one I particularly take out with me.

Basically looking for a not to expensive mod maybe around 30/40 quid mark if possible to fit the mesh pro tank on, happy to have dual or single 18650 or any batteries of that.

Any advice and suggestions would be great as always :)

Ha ha I suspected you might crack and get one! I've got a Gen and use it every day mate, absolutely cracking mod and can get one for under £40.

Haha I wanted to try the ohm boy shortfill so popped in quickly had enough stamps for a 10er of so cracked haha just another one for the collection got it along side the skrr tank from your giveaway:) brilliant will look into there if you stumble across any offers on them can u let me know mate

Don't know about the Chinese vendors as don't like to wait that long! I've had a quick look and best price so far is from Le Petit Vapoteur, use the code PROMO20 as they have a 20% offer using that until July 25th I think. Cracking vendor too, my last delivery from them a few weeks ago took 4 days, not bad from France! If you want it asap them try TECC and use POTV20 for 20% off. Unless anyone else has a better option?

Don't know about the Chinese vendors as don't like to wait that long! I've had a quick look and best price so far is from Le Petit Vapoteur, use the code PROMO20 as they have a 20% offer using that until July 25th I think. Cracking vendor too, my last delivery from them a few weeks ago took 4 days, not bad from France! If you want it asap them try TECC and use POTV20 for 20% off. Unless anyone else has a better option?
What a guy cheers as always mate will look into it now!

Back
Top Bottom