What's new

where to buy in the uk?

fil

Postman
Hey mesh gods, Just received my first mesh rta ( Zeus X Mesh) and it arrived with only 2 tiny mesh 'elements' So where is the best place to get more?
While its not urgent (fingers crossed ) ive visited a few of my bookmarked stores but its taken ages to scroll through products without success..

thanks in advance..

Er no i wasnt.. i was kinda expecting to find it on a roll like 5-10m long like wire?? for about a fiver and not 5mm for a £1.50! ooer lets hope they last a long time !!

Thanks big time for the links tho and letting me know why i wasnt finding any..

Im sure i have seen Ti SS and NI mesh on a roll??

Er no i wasnt.. i was kinda expecting to find it on a roll like 5-10m long like wire?? for about a fiver and not 5mm for a £1.50! ooer lets hope they last a long time !!

Thanks big time for the links tho and letting me know why i wasnt finding any..

Im sure i have seen Ti SS and NI mesh on a roll??
Look for Vandy Vape mesh on a roll. Easy to cut to size using an original mesh strip as a template. You won't get 5-10mtrs on a roll though but still far cheaper than Geekvape.

Look for Vandy Vape mesh on a roll. Easy to cut to size using an original mesh strip as a template. You won't get 5-10mtrs on a roll though but still far cheaper than Geekvape.
Cheers 5m of 316SSon order ;)

There's a post somewhere where @StrawberryRipple shows you how to file the clamp so it uses Wotofo or ofrf mesh, i will be doing mine when i use what's left of my Geekvape mesh, just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom