What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SMOK RPM160 - Coming Soon!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV!

The SMOK RPM160 is coming soon to The Electronic Cigarette Company!

Able to output up to 160W of power with dual 18650 batteries, this kit is undoubtedly one of the most powerful pod mods in the world right now!

Do you plan on getting one?
smok-rpm-160-pod-mod-kit.jpg

Hey POTV!

The SMOK RPM160 is coming soon to The Electronic Cigarette Company!

Able to output up to 160W of power with dual 18650 batteries, this kit is undoubtedly one of the most powerful pod mods in the world right now!

Do you plan on getting one?
View attachment 222953
Might just get one, recently bought the RPM80 Pro and am very impressed with that. So much so am in the process of doing a review for it.

Might just get one, recently bought the RPM80 Pro and am very impressed with that. So much so am in the process of doing a review for it.

I have to agree the RPM80 Pro is a great kit, I have not personally had chance to use the RPM160 just yet but have been hearing good things!

Not a real big fan of Smok so it won't be for me, got into Vaporesso recently and 1 or 2 of their mods look really nice.

Not a real big fan of Smok so it won't be for me, got into Vaporesso recently and 1 or 2 of their mods look really nice.

Vaporesso are definitely more modern and sleek I have found, they have some really good products out at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom