What's new

Question about mixing

If they are both the same price then the 250mg is better value.
Me personally would be scared to handle anything above 100mg.
Both i reckon would be similar regarding oxidisation etc
My Nic 72mg stored in the freezer since just before TPD began
is still as good as when i just bought it.

Personally, I know we are all adults but that doesn't change the fact that accidents can always happen. You start playing with 250mg which is 25% pure, you are literally playing with suicide in a bottle and probably no one reputable will sell it to you anyway without a proper license and accreditation as a business that is properly geared up to handle it.

Don't think so much about saving money. Think about saving you life first. Pure nicotine is one of the most deadly substances known to man.

Outside the UK 72mg is the generally accepted norm for the domestic market as a maximum level so I would say stay safe and don't mess with anything higher than that.

Personally, I know we are all adults but that doesn't change the fact that accidents can always happen. You start playing with 250mg which is 25% pure, you are literally playing with suicide in a bottle and probably no one reputable will sell it to you anyway without a proper license and accreditation as a business that is properly geared up to handle it.

Don't think so much about saving money. Think about saving you life first. Pure nicotine is one of the most deadly substances known to man.

Outside the UK 72mg is the generally accepted norm for the domestic market as a maximum level so I would say stay safe and don't mess with anything higher than that.

Just saying a few years back you could get nic from China any strength you wanted including Pure 1000mg
There was hardly any regulating of what came from there. I knew a few people who got some.
Scary stuff

Edit
Just checked and it is still available
Please no one ask for links

Last edited:

Deleted

Last edited:
Just saying a few years back you could get nic from China any strength you wanted including Pure 1000mg
There was hardly any regulating of what came from there. I knew a few people who got some.
Scary stuff

Edit
Just checked and it is still available
Please no one ask for links
Unless theyre literally smuggling it to us, it probably wouldnt get past customs these days. Not gonna spend the 100 bux to find out. I actually had a cpl reasons as to why i am not that worried about using 250 but misfit is right, generally speaking its not something to play around with or encourage.

Btw, from a hooded skull to a unicorn? Interesting, lol

Dito.

Gypsy woman speaks the truth.

Yeah, we r crazy here, perfectly legal

Ain't that a fact, own a gun, drive @ 16, smoke THC weed, (state dependant), but you can't vape Jam Pudding or Carrot Cake juice, almost a bigger joke than your president...

Btw, from a hooded skull to a unicorn? Interesting, lol

That's my fault, not gonna apolgise 'cos it's a huge improvement.

He really is a nice guy...not a fucking weirdo like his previous avatar suggested...

@Miss

Dito.

Gypsy woman speaks the truth.

Ain't that a fact, own a gun, drive @ 16, smoke THC weed, (state dependant), but you can't vape Jam Pudding or Carrot Cake juice, almost a bigger joke than your president...

That's my fault, not gonna apolgise 'cos it's a huge improvement.

He really is a nice guy...not a fucking weirdo like his previous avatar suggested...
I think the unicorn is weirder, i dug the skull

@Miss

I think the unicorn is weirder, i dug the skull

Maybe i should go back to my first avatar
social-misfit-jpg.223079

Attachments

• Social Misfit.jpg
    Social Misfit.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 193
Back
Top Bottom