What's new

Scroll on mobile

pg_rips

Initiate
Not sure if this has been raised before but scrolling on this site using chrome and safari on mobile behaves strangely.

I’m a developer and the only way I can explain it is that it feels like there’s an invisible container over the page that restricts scrolling at first. It goes away after the initial scroll but then it comes back when idle. I recorded the behaviour but I can’t upload it at this time. Am I allowed to share it as a public link on my Dropbox or will an admin like to receive it personally?

Not sure if this has been raised before but scrolling on this site using chrome and safari on mobile behaves strangely.

I’m a developer and the only way I can explain it is that it feels like there’s an invisible container over the page that restricts scrolling at first. It goes away after the initial scroll but then it comes back when idle. I recorded the behaviour but I can’t upload it at this time. Am I allowed to share it as a public link on my Dropbox or will an admin like to receive it personally?
The same is true on IPAD too. I was thinking it was my pad, but it's not, it would seem.

Notice the same issue with Chrome on my Sony phone. You get used to it, to a degree, but it is annoying.

I got the apk a few months ago from the same link @MrDJ posted above and have it installed on a couple of phones. I find it's very responsive and works far better than a browser for mobiles. For everything else I always use Firefox as I prefer it to Chrome or other browsers.

Back
Top Bottom