What's new

Vapefly Jester Pod DIY Kit | NO Leaking Mechanism

Everzon

Achiever
Hey friends,
Vapefly official brings us the first Leak Proof DIY Pod System that is Vapefly Jester Pod DIY Kit. Let us check out more details.

Vapefly Jester Pod DIY Edition
Vapefly Jester Pod DIY Kit
is the first rebuildable dripping pod system with small and slim size. Vapefly Jester features the rebuildable deck and unique mechanism that will be a Leak Proof RBA Pod System. Vapefly Jester DIY Kit features 1000mAh battery capacity, extending your vaping time. Vapefly Jester DIY Pod adopts the 3 levels of voltage output which you can adjust the voltage to meet your different needs.
Main Features:
1. Rebuildable deck on a pod system,
2. Environment protection,
3. Better flavor, enjoy MTL vaping;
4. Meshed Pod also provide,0.5ohm mesh coil provide excellent flavor;
5. Three output modes: 3.3V and 3.8V and 4.8V, meet different needs;
6. 1000mah battery capacity enables all day vape;
7. 2ML capacity with easy top refilling;
8. Leak Proof RBA Pod System
2MPWyqm.jpg

beemeRM.jpg

iPBrYWB.gif

Shop it via here:
Vapefly Jester Meshed Edition
Vapefly Jester Pod DIY Edition

What do you think of the Vapefly Jester Pod DIY Kit?
Share with us in the comment.

Another pod system with an RBA deck!

Looks pretty cool, artwork reminds me of the Green Goblin.

Not a bad price at $30, will wait for some reviews.

My jester rebuildable is leaking. Hmm inside the plasticcover, i mean between the plastic cover and coil-cotton. Sometime on bottom - hexagon snail.
And please tell me which coil is better for RBA (pls detail), how many wrap.... The best way to wick cotton. Thank alot <3

My jester rebuildable is leaking. Hmm inside the plasticcover, i mean between the plastic cover and coil-cotton. Sometime on bottom - hexagon snail.
And please tell me which coil is better for RBA (pls detail), how many wrap.... The best way to wick cotton. Thank alot <3

I have the same problem! Did you find a solution?

I missed the original post sorry.

I have 2 of them and I only ever had 1 leaking indecent but that was caused by the metal piece in the top cap coming loose, pushed it back into place and no issues since, that said I am aware of it happening now so give it a quick check now and then.
(See inside the cap in the photo)

The only other way it can leak is if you don't have enough wick going into the ports, I use really thin tweezers to tease it in rather than stuff it in (if that makes sense?)
(Bottom photo is the wick length I use)

Vapefly_Jester_RBA-1.jpg

Vapefly_Jester_RBA-11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom