What's new

Blotto Rta

Tell me about it. LOL

Especially as it has a 10ml bubble glass on top of outstanding flavour, I'm certainly tempted.
Lol. If the performance is as advertised. I'd suffer a 2ml glass, if I'm honest. But this tank needs it, it would seem. I've heard the Trilogy has a serious drinking problem.

should I keep an eye on the classies in a week or 2 @RAPTOREX ??
Nope, I'm sorry. My Blotto has a new home with @crustyfolker, should I decide to move it on.
It may well be me. But I'd not be happy, to sell it, considering my experience with this specific tank.

Last edited:
Cotton is dirt cheap and I can make mine last 3 to 4 weeks before I need to change it. As for the coils, I still haven't changed mine after 4 months. Coupled with the fact that I'm making my own DIY juices for about £7.50 for a 250ml bottle, my vaping costs have plummeted while I'm getting the best vape I've ever had.

It's just occured to me, but I really ought to clarify this bit from my post last week that I didn't make clear.

When I said my cotton lasts 3 to 4 weeks I should have also said that I run two rigs which I alternate so if I was always vaping from the same tank the cotton would only be lasting half as long.

Back
Top Bottom