What's new

Looking For A Website...

oORobOo

Achiever
Hi guys I hope you're all well, I am wondering if any of you know of a website which allows you to enter all of the flavours that you have to hand and then brings up recipes that only include those ingredients?

Basically I have neglected making my own liquid for over a year and the other day ended up chucking 80 odd bottles of flavours away. I've still got a pretty decent amount but I'm missing bottles of this and that for the vast majority of my own recipes. So yeah just want to get rid of the lot that I have before buying anything additional.

Not used recipe sites before but I imagine the above search feature exists on one somewhere?

you have to create something called a 'flavour stash' then you can hit the 'what can I make' button. :)

Heads up, though... it's a great site to use for building and adapting recipes for yourself, but there's hundreds of really terrible recipes on there. :D

Heads up, though... it's a great site to use for building and adapting recipes for yourself, but there's hundreds of really terrible recipes on there. :D

Hahaha, yeah I imagine they are a hotbed for enthusiastic new mixers. I've got a decent amount of my own steeping so doesn't matter too much if I run into a bunch of bad ones. More to compare with what others are doing and just get rid of it before it ends up wasted.

Back
Top Bottom