Innokin
What's new

Blotto Rta

scumbag

Postman
Anyone have one and how is it?
Thinking of buying but heard taking the deck off with juice in the tank is tricky as the glass doesn't sit secure on the O ring if that's true?

Premier Ecigs
Anyone have one and how is it?
Thinking of buying but heard taking the deck off with juice in the tank is tricky as the glass doesn't sit secure on the O ring if that's true?
I believe early Blotto had top O-Rings that didn't offer some grip on the glass. But later ones like mine didn't suffer, because the O-Rings is stepped. That is until you need to change it. My accessory kit came with the duff early O-Rings in it. Hey Ho.

I can't comment on the early issues with loose o-rings because mine have the new design and, if anything, the top o-ring is now too tight because it sticks to the glass which makes it difficult if you want to get the whole tank apart for cleaning.

I can't recommend this tank highly enough though. If you like a really nice lung full of gorgeous flavour you won't get much better than this. The draw is so moist and the flavour is awesome. Vaping is such a pleasure nowadays since I got my Blotto's.

Cotton is dirt cheap and I can make mine last 3 to 4 weeks before I need to change it. As for the coils, I still haven't changed mine after 4 months. Coupled with the fact that I'm making my own DIY juices for about £7.50 for a 250ml bottle, my vaping costs have plummeted while I'm getting the best vape I've ever had.

Last edited:
AcmeFog
Wow. I have never had a single rebuildable that had had cotton in that long. But at 4 months, your coils are just run in. Lol.

I'm assuming it QC, but my experience in much different. Even with the stepped O-Rings my glass falls off at the slightest touch, then I'm disassembling it. The threads are crunchy and far from smooth. The AFC is almost impossible, for me, to move on a mod that is wider than the tanks base. Mine is weepy, to say the least. Whilst it has good flavour, it's no better than a Reberth RTA or say the Prince smok with an RBA. And any tank can chuck clouds, let's be honest

over all I'm disappointed, at best. I do understand this is not the experience of everyone. Which is why I point to QC as a culprit.

I can see it laying in a draw, unused, fairly soon. And I wouldn't dream of selling such a tank on.
Shame, because I really wanted to like it.

Wow. I have never had a single rebuildable that had had cotton in that long. But at 4 months, your coils are just run in. Lol.

I'm assuming it QC, but my experience in much different. Even with the stepped O-Rings my glass falls off at the slightest touch, then I'm disassembling it. The threads are crunchy and far from smooth. The AFC is almost impossible, for me, to move on a mod that is wider than the tanks base. Mine is weepy, to say the least. Whilst it has good flavour, it's no better than a Reberth RTA or say the Prince smok with an RBA. And any tank can chuck clouds, let's be honest

over all I'm disappointed, at best. I do understand this is not the experience of everyone. Which is why I point to QC as a culprit.

I can see it laying in a draw, unused, fairly soon. And I wouldn't dream of selling such a tank on.
Sorry you've got a dud. I find it to be the most forgiving atty I've ever had. The flavour is very good, even with just a single 0.3mm ID clapton in it. This is now my all day build as it takes less than 5 mins to rinse the tank, build a coil and be back vaping.

Smoore
Yeah I'm really sorry to hear of your experience RAPTOREX but I've no doubt you've got other good set-ups that work well for you.

Wow, 5 minutes to do a build ChrisS, I'll never get that good. Takes me an hour.

My way around it is I've got spare Blotto's for both my rigs which I keep ready with a build in so when I want to change, all I have to do is prime the coils in the spare and fill it up. I can then strip down the old tank and rebuild it at my leisure.

Yeah I'm really sorry to hear of your experience RAPTOREX but I've no doubt you've got other good set-ups that work well for you.

Wow, 5 minutes to do a build ChrisS, I'll never get that good. Takes me an hour.

My way around it is I've got spare Blotto's for both my rigs which I keep ready with a build in so when I want to change, all I have to do is prime the coils in the spare and fill it up. I can then strip down the old tank and rebuild it at my leisure.
Single coil build. Pre-made claptons. Did you know you can trim the wicks after you have put the wick in the holes? A small pair of scissors just fits in the gap. Cut the wicks to roughly the right length, stuff in wick holes, trim with scissors, ruffle the wick ends in case the scissors pressed them together. Saves a lot of measuring and faffing.

Vape Green
I can't comment on the early issues with loose o-rings because mine have the new design and, if anything, the top o-ring is now too tight because it sticks to the glass which makes it difficult if you want to get the whole tank apart for cleaning.

I can't recommend this tank highly enough though. If you like a really nice lung full of gorgeous flavour you won't get much better than this. The draw is so moist and the flavour is awesome. Vaping is such a pleasure nowadays since I got my Blotto's.

Cotton is dirt cheap and I can make mine last 3 to 4 weeks before I need to change it. As for the coils, I still haven't changed mine after 4 months. Coupled with the fact that I'm making my own DIY juices for about £7.50 for a 250ml bottle, my vaping costs have plummeted while I'm getting the best vape I've ever had.
Why do I always doubt the flavour opinion of a vaper who keeps a wick in for 4 weeks?

I will take the blotto from you if you ain't going to use it, obviously i will sort a decent swap out. A brand new Gold Manta rta is one possibility and you can't go wrong with a Manta.

Innokin
I will take the blotto from you if you ain't going to use it, obviously i will sort a decent swap out. A brand new Gold Manta rta is one possibility and you can't go wrong with a Manta.
Sounds good. I'm contact you. Thanks.
Things are a bit hectic, atm. As the young un has been dumped out of school, like so many others, a week early. So there may be a bit of a delay.

Back
Top Bottom