What's new

Porthcawl South Wales Ecig shop

Wowzers MT - I didn't put you as a snob. I spend most Sundays in the 'Olive Tree' as indeed I did earlier on today.

I've ALWAYS had you down as a snob, but that aside, it was a joke, and, based in truth, me mate Dave, funny guy, but being Penarth born and bred, he always gets outraged when people call it Cardiff, true story! ;)

I've ALWAYS had you down as a snob, but that aside, it was a joke, and, based in truth, me mate Dave, funny guy, but being Penarth born and bred, he always gets outraged when people call it Cardiff, true story! ;)

Dave is right. It even goes one step further than that. I've got a place in the Knap which is the posh version of Barry (next to Penarth). I'd be horrified if someone said I had a flat in Penarth.....no, I have an apartment in the Knap.

It's all pretentious bollocks really and for the record I'm no snob - I'll happily drink Moet. Although I do of course prefer Laurent Perrier Rose or a nice bottle of Dom. :grin2:

Dave is right. It even goes one step further than that. I've got a place in the Knap which is the posh version of Barry (next to Penarth). I'd be horrified if someone said I had a flat in Penarth.....no, I have an apartment in the Knap.

It's all pretentious bollocks really and for the record I'm no snob - I'll happily drink Moet. Although I do of course prefer Laurent Perrier Rose or a nice bottle of Dom. :grin2:

Ok I'll fess up, I've got a 4 bed in Cogan - AKA the Pits of Penarth!!

I own half a bucket in Splott.

You mean you 'used' to own half a bucket in Splott - if you left it there, some fecker would have stole it for sure. When we first moved to Wales my OH used to run a stall on Splott Market and had to hire a security guard to stop the feckers nicking - true story.

Back
Top Bottom