What's new

tank upgrade advice

David Stimson

Initiate
Hi, looking for some advice please. I've been using the innokin proton mini with ajax tank kit for a while now and although I really like it the flavour has never been as good as it could be (every juice tastes a little bland) so I'm think its time to upgrade the tank. I'm looking at getting a horizon falcon 2 and keeping the proton mini mod. I like to vape sweet cake flavours at 60 - 70 Watts. Do you think this tank would be a good fit and maybe improve the flavour or can you recommend anything else? Thanks

ive not got the 2 but do have the falcon king and its a decent tank. i use the tripple mesh coils 0.15 which has a range of 80-85w but it still doesnt live upto the taste from the freemax mesh pro which still is my best tank for flavour. if you decide on the freemax make sure you also get the bubble glass otherwise the standard 2ml tank will need filling every 5-10 puffs.

ive not got the 2 but do have the falcon king and its a decent tank. i use the tripple mesh coils 0.15 which has a range of 80-85w but it still doesnt live upto the taste from the freemax mesh pro which still is my best tank for flavour. if you decide on the freemax make sure you also get the bubble glass otherwise the standard 2ml tank will need filling every 5-10 puffs.

Thanks for the reply ill have a look at the freemax too and will definitely get the bubble glass whichever way I go. Didn't bother with the ajax as it didnt go through as much juice. Flavour is my main aim but its always nice to have big clouds too.

If at all interested in RTA options I can thoroughly recommend both the hellvape destiny and the Zeus x mesh, both of which have arrived here in the last week (zeus 'this morning') If pushed to choose between the 2 i would say the Destiny, but that has raised my eyebrow on a number of tanks of different juice this last week while ithe Zeus has only blown me away with a single juice so far having arrived 'today'

Hi, looking for some advice please. I've been using the innokin proton mini with ajax tank kit for a while now and although I really like it the flavour has never been as good as it could be (every juice tastes a little bland) so I'm think its time to upgrade the tank. I'm looking at getting a horizon falcon 2 and keeping the proton mini mod. I like to vape sweet cake flavours at 60 - 70 Watts. Do you think this tank would be a good fit and maybe improve the flavour or can you recommend anything else? Thanks
If you are sure about keeping that Proton mini mod, I would go for a Freemax Fireluke 3 (or even 2...).
If you really like the Falcon 2, I would suggest going for the Falcon King (or the Ehpro Raptor, or the Skynet) instead; Falcon 2 as just 1 type of coil ATM, but the Falcon King has 8 types and you will find also coils from other manufacturers. All very good.

Anything around theer should will fill your expectations and will work fine with that little mod.

If you are sure about keeping that Proton mini mod, I would go for a Freemax Fireluke 3 (or even 2...).
If you really like the Falcon 2, I would suggest going for the Falcon King (or the Ehpro Raptor, or the Skynet) instead; Falcon 2 as just 1 type of coil ATM, but the Falcon King has 8 types and you will find also coils from other manufacturers. All very good.

Anything around theer should will fill your expectations and will work fine with that little mod.

Great, thanks for the suggestions ive had others advise similar about king / fireluke. Ill take a look.

Before I moved onto RTA's I had both the Falcon 2 and the Mesh Pro and personally I much preferred the Mesh Pro but they were both excellent tanks.

Back
Top Bottom