What's new

FOUR NEW RELATED FLAVOURS FROM MANABUSH. VIVE LA REVOLUCION!

A full house of Revolucion tonight. No Rum I’m afraid as I have to work tomorrow. The juice is subbing as a fine alternative. I need to choose two to take with me to work. I’m still really undecided. I honestly can’t pick between them. Yes, they are all that good. I don’t like cola in a vape as a rule. This stuff has bent my mind. Could be the amount of real Rum imbibed over the weekend though. An order going in while the reduction offer is still on. [emoji572]️[emoji1634][emoji484]
Adjustments.jpg

Any rum drinkers here like Old J?

It's kiddies stuff really, sweet as shit, but fucking hell it is soooooo good, can I neck it down, ain't no measuring going on.

A full house of Revolucion tonight. No Rum I’m afraid as I have to work tomorrow. The juice is subbing as a fine alternative. I need to choose two to take with me to work. I’m still really undecided. I honestly can’t pick between them. Yes, they are all that good. I don’t like cola in a vape as a rule. This stuff has bent my mind. Could be the amount of real Rum imbibed over the weekend though. An order going in while the reduction offer is still on. [emoji572]️[emoji1634][emoji484]
View attachment 221962
I was so hoping you weee gonna like it coolie ... as a nautical gal.

View attachment 221962
Funny enough I've got the revolucion like in the glaz tonight. Just get that line kick at the end.

Any rum drinkers here like Old J?

It's kiddies stuff really, sweet as shit, but fucking hell it is soooooo good, can I neck it down, ain't no measuring going on.

It’s nice but as you say it’s sweet. My favourite brand is Pussers(gunpowder) version. It’s a tad expensive so keep it for a treat.

It’s nice but as you say it’s sweet. My favourite brand is Pussers(gunpowder) version. It’s a tad expensive so keep it for a treat.

Now you're just showing off. Not sure I'd dare go out on the lash with you.

Is that 57% typical strength for a trad navy rum?

Last edited:
You always know pussers is dangerous when the drips from the neck take the print off the label.

Now you're just showing off. Not sure I'd dare go out on the lash with you.

Is that 57% typical strength for a trad navy rum?

It’s 54.5 I think. Ha ha showing off [emoji23]I was a Naval rating. I’m a bit young for the tot, however this stuff was mandatory for a young wren to ensure she could hold her own when going ashore.

You always know pussers is dangerous when the drips from the neck take the print off the label.

Indeed, when carrying out West Indies guard ship duties in the early 90’s. We had to visit the factory In Curaçao, each man or woman on board must do their duty and drink as many Pussers painkillers as possible. A very potent cocktail. We all then got issued a bottle of the stuff for free, of course. We spliced the main brace, a tradition long gone unless there was a Y In the day. [emoji572]️

Back
Top Bottom