What's new

Vapesourcing Q&A / Customer Service

I have two orders that have been stuck for a while one got updated with tracking details which have been delivered to a different address. Can I get correct tracking details please.
I have not had any tracking numbers for either delivery, is it my delivery address you need? If so please give me email address I can send to as these posts are open and don't want to give out details to everyone.

I have not had any tracking numbers for either delivery, is it my delivery address you need? If so please give me email address I can send to as these posts are open and don't want to give out details to everyone.
Sorry this message was meant for vapesourcing, it somehow ended up in your box

were is my order i've emailed quite a few times and no reply and even no reply to paypal emails. kinda annoyed as its been over six weeks since it was supposedly sent overseas according to the tracking no i was sent and when you did reply all i got was a stupid excuse even though other chinese vendors can send stuff within two weeks you cant.

here is my order no Order #100313088

@vapesourcing1 I did a pre-order for the Profile RDTA infact i ordered 2 and wondered when you are actually going to dispatch them, Everyone knows they were released on the 3rd August so was half expecting them to be dispatched straight away. I have tried contacting you for any news but hear nothing, what's going on ?

@vapesourcing1 I did a pre-order for the Profile RDTA infact i ordered 2 and wondered when you are actually going to dispatch them, Everyone knows they were released on the 3rd August so was half expecting them to be dispatched straight away. I have tried contacting you for any news but hear nothing, what's going on ?

Dont expect a reply for atleast a week thats how long they took with me but you could be lucky and get one quicker

were is my order i've emailed quite a few times and no reply and even no reply to paypal emails. kinda annoyed as its been over six weeks since it was supposedly sent overseas according to the tracking no i was sent and when you did reply all i got was a stupid excuse even though other chinese vendors can send stuff within two weeks you cant.

here is my order no Order #100313088
dont forget to tag them as they dont seem to be monitoring this thread as they said they would @vapesourcing1

Wotofo released it on the 3rd & have started shipping pre orders. Other vendors will likely be lagging behind as pre orders & wholesale get them first. May be another week or so depending on stock. Very rare for Chinese vendors to get them immediately on release in my experience.

@stuartd i have just emailed their customer support as well, did you get your stuff ?

Nope just went through paypal just kept getting excuses time after time there just a joke blaming the airline for not getting it on the plane that was all i got

Back
Top Bottom