What's new

Review Manabush firewater revolution range.

eyeball kid

Legend
Soon my pretty's.
WP_20200626_15_29_53_Pro.jpg

Che and Fidel say it's goood.

AllTheRum_1024x1024_kindlephoto-709997366.jpg

Before you ask after the intro posts, No I don't get payed to review manabush liquid, I don't get my supply for free or even at an insider discount. (For the record though, year's ago I won a box set in the famous potv charity raffle, evidence can be found in the potv back history).
It's just my favourite liquid and I found it via potv and am forever grateful so I want to keep that tradition going.

I am but a single vaper and can only give my thoughts on the following liquid. Everyone has different tastes and budgets. Some are convinced they can't better there own home made liquids and others are happy with most anything. More power to them.
Liquids are notoriously difficult to describe as what I taste can differ greatly to what you taste. That said, I will do my best.

The cigar tobacco is sublime but if your not a fan of bourbon, that can be a hurdle. Bourbon used to be a favourite of mine as young fella but unfortunately I over indulged too many time's to the point of excess so It's been an evening vape for me and I've stuck to the variants to knock that bourbon back.
I don't drink much these day's but when I do, I'm a rum drinker.
I've been lucky enough to spend a great deal of time in the beautiful country of Cuba with both work, hobbies (For a little something like potv for cigar fans when I was a smoker) and holidays with my Good lady and kids so a good aged rum for sipping and fresh potent stuff for nice cold Cuba libre when it's hot has become my go to. So you can imagine I was a tad excited when I heard about the Revolucion range.
I'm going to start the range with Firewater revolucion as it's the first of the range I was lucky enough to try and as I've said previously I've spent some time with it.

As ever the design on the front with it's nod to the 1953-59 Cuban revolution (check your world history, very exciting times) is beautifully thought out and fits perfectly with the rest of the Manabush branding. It also gives you a good idea of where we're heading here.
Also it's available in the excellent shorty and shortfill bottle options which I've rattled in about too many time's already. They offer excellent value for money allow for various nic level and vg/pg ratios to suit both mtl and dtl vapers/devices. (A thumbs up to the flip top life too, they make adding your nic shots a breeze)
Into the Revolucion.
Flavour is a fickle beast. One vapers heaven is another's Hell so the best I can do is describe the flavours as I perceive them.

As I've said previously the base flavour is the exceptional firewater tobacco. A bold smooth real Cuban Cigar tobacco flavour. I've tasted probably hundreds of Cigar flavour or Cigar tobacco NET liquids over the years (never a cigarette smoker, always cigars and preferably Cuban) and prior to firewater I'd come to the conclusion that the Cigar experience can't be replicated.
The closest you can get in my opinion is from el toro. They get the tobacco flavour nailed as they use real Cuban leaf but the magic happens in the combustion which has always been the sticking point.
Firewater tobacco cracked that flavour combination. The dry, smooth and fragrant flavour of a real Cuban Cigar. Not too bold, if anyone knows there Cuban brands I'd put this flavour in the piedra, montecristo or diplimatico territory. It's in fact so real that even Mrs kid remarked that she missed that smell when I first tried this juice. (Don't worry though guy's. The smell is very light so you shouldn't get banished to The garden).

The Firewater tobacco isn't actually the first thing I taste. First up is a very realistic rum flavour. On the first few draws it tastes very much like a strong white rum. I actually don't pick up too much of the spice myself. I think it is rolled between where the rum melts into the tobacco. I get more of a classic young white rum like Havana club or the Jamaican Wray and nephew overproof rum. The cigar tobacco then blends in on the taste buds and the exhale is a very spot on realistic Cuban Cigar flavour and scent.
The more you vape the more the rum smoothes out with a hint of that classic rum flavour but without ever becoming the sticky sweet flavour you'd get from the older British blends like lambs or pussers.
It's an absolute belter. The issue with the many Cigar tobacco vapes I've tried previously is they can almost get the Cigar flavour but it quickly dies when vaped over time, almost tasting of nothing after a while (I tend to vape Turkish tobacco if I'm vaping a singular tobacco vape as it seems an easier flavour to capture) Revolucion with its perfect rum blend keeps your tastebuds on their toes keeping that flavour developing deeper the more you vape.
Again as you'd expect I wouldn't state it's a juice that's going to be easy on coils but I've found I'm rewicking less than I would with my beloved nanabhozo but this is still quite a fresh juice so I will update further down the road.
As ever I'd add your nic on arrival and if you can give it a day or would appreciate it and a week would be perfect. (The nature of adding your own nic).
I've mentioned in previous reviews the quality of ingredients used and the highest level at which these juices are produced so won't bang on about it again.
Long and short is if your looking for a Cuban Cigar vape. Look no further.
I will be reviewing the rest of the range as the week goes on.
Grab your Firewater revolucion here:https://manabush.com/collections/th...ducts/copy-of-the-tribute-range-nokomis-amped

Or treat yourself to the complete collection: https://manabush.com/collections/the-firewater-revolucion-range/products/all-all-the-rum-range-pack

Last edited:
I will get the firewater revolucion review up this weekend. Hopefully later depending on how busy Mrs kid keeps me.
Before I get the snarky comments.(you know who you are) I've had this juice for over a month so can give a decent overview.

I will get the firewater revolucion review up this weekend. Hopefully later depending on how busy Mrs kid keeps me.
Before I get the snarky comments.(you know who you are) I've had this juice for over a month so can give a decent overview.

:D...... Im going to go out on a limb here and guess that its the best juice manabush have done to date since the last juice manabush done, till the next juice manabush does;)

:D...... Im going to go out on a limb here and guess that its the best juice manabush have done to date since the last juice manabush done, till the next juice manabush does;)
And he's in the reviews again.
I had a bet with a few apes here that you'd post exactly this within twenty-four hour's of The last post.
29 minutes is a new record.
You my friend have just made me fourty quid.
Thank you for your consistency, it pays me well..:sinister:
For the record. Nanabhozo is manabush's best liquid. Always will be.

And he's in the reviews again.
I had a bet with a few apes here that you'd post exactly this within twenty-four hour's of The last post.
29 minutes is a new record.
You my friend have just made me fourty quid.
Thank you for your consistency, it pays me well..:sinister:
For the record. Nanabhozo is manabush's best liquid. Always will be.

Lol, glad to help a fellow ape out, to the losing apes, he did lure me out though with the brackets in his post....I would demand a stewards enquiry:)

Back
Top Bottom