What's new

Cheapest diy kit

scumbag

Postman
Have looked in other threads but links seem to be out of date for nic etc so need a good one stop site that does everything without the premium. Just seems like buying everything seperate adds up with delivery costs and stuff.

So, buying premade 60ml juice for £3.50 is the cheapest i know. Can diy be cheaper? And any links to where i should start? Thanks

I use https://vapable.com/ You can get your concentrates, VG,PG and your nic shots :) Diy is much cheaper, i make up a 100ml from any thing from £1.75 to £2.50 depending on what brand of concentrate i use. Inawera concentrates are very concentrated and you will only need about 3% flavouring so a 10ml bottle can make 300ml of eliquid.

Edit: free delivery over a tenner, 10% discount code POTV10

Much like everything else in life there is an initial outlay, you are going to need pg, vg and nic and concentrates (or bottle shots) as a minimum, this cannot be avoided....... once established it can work out cheap, but folks also DIY for other reasons/benefits.

everything you need can be found on post 6 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

there are some suppliers where you can get VERY cheap shortfill bottles but as the saying goes you get what you pay for. might be worth taking a punt on a mystery box on post 4.

is diy cheaper. pros and cons really. ive tried my fair share of mixing over last 6 months and tbh a lot of them were average to shite compared to the quality i was used too but then that comes at a cost.
maybe try some of the cheaper suppliers first like LiQuid, Drip Drop, 88 Vapes, Re Juiced to name a few.

Last edited:
Cheap (and failed) DIY is the reason many people back to smokies again.

IF you are not enyoing your vape, I assure you will get back to stinkies sooner or later.

Cheap, OK, no problem; but make sure you are vaping something reasonably good

Bought 500ml vg, 500ml pg, 10x nic shots and 2 or 3 flavour concentrates plus some syringes for about £10 on vapable. Not bad

I only do 3mg so just going to rinse and reuse the empty 60ml bottles I already have. Excited to see how they turn out

Bought 500ml vg, 500ml pg, 10x nic shots and 2 or 3 flavour concentrates plus some syringes for about £10 on vapable. Not bad

I only do 3mg so just going to rinse and reuse the empty 60ml bottles I already have. Excited to see how they turn out

Nice one, hope it all goes well. What flavours did you get?

FWIW mate I would try mixing in small batches first, so you don't end up wasting a load of supplies if you don't like them.

E.g. I found my first few mixes underwhelming and realised I had to start mixing up flavours before I found anything that rivalled commercial juices.

I forgot, had to double check lol. I wanted to try the Inawera from your recommendation as the low percent of flavouring to use is great value. These one shots sound handy, I'm thinking I can add some subtle notes to the mix once I get the hang of it to make them even better.

Actually came to just over £17 with free delivery, only bought 4x nicotine

Screenshot_20200629-153729_Email.jpg

I know taste is a personal thing but let me know about the Lemon cake one when you get round to it. I nearly bought it the other day :)

Back
Top Bottom