What's new

FOUR NEW RELATED FLAVOURS FROM MANABUSH. VIVE LA REVOLUCION!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
This weekend sees the launch of a new branch of Firewater Eliquid and also a related new flavour in The Cola Divergent Range, plus a weekend price reduction so you can try them all at a great price.

VIVE LA REVOLUCION!

9eba989e-7f82-4875-95a6-ae842393724c.jpg

This weekend sees the launch of a new branch of Firewater Eliquid. Plus a related liquid in the Cola Divergent Range.

There is a definite theme and flavour running through the release of these four new liquids!

The FIREWATER - REVOLUCION series takes the lauded Cigar base from our Firewater range and replaces the Southern Bourbon with a Cuban Spiced Rum.

Launching with three subtly different Flavours - all designed to complement the base of cigar and Cuban rum. VIVE LA REVOLUCION!

FIREWATER - REVOLUCION - is the core of the range and is a sublime mix of premium Firewater style cigar blended with Cuban spiced rum.

LA HABANA LIMA - takes our base "REVOLUCION" blend of premium Firewater cigar and Cuban spiced rum and lightens it with a hint of fresh Persian lime.

CUBANA LIBRE takes our base "REVOLUCION" blend of premium Firewater cigar and Cuban spiced rum and blends it with the flavours of a classic "Cuba Libre" cocktail - cigar, rum, traditional cola and fresh Persian lime. A refreshing and complex eliquid.

BASE ZERO - THE COLA DIVERGENT - 07 : CUBA LIBRE.
Following on from the above: For those of you that are tobacco conflicted but liking the sound of rum, cola and lime, we are also releasing - alongside REVOLUCION - a new flavour in our COLA DIVERGENT range.​

The Cola Divergent 2.07: Cuba Libre - the classic Cuban cocktail of rum, traditional cola and fresh Persian lime, refreshing and delicious.

Available in 3mg 50ml Shortfill Version and 6mg Shortfill Version - HERE

Price reductions This weekend!
You can try all the new flavours this weekend as part of a price reduction we are running until Sunday at midnight.

All the eliquids in the Firewater Revolution range are 50/50 VG/PG and are available in 50ml shortfill for 3mg vapers, 20ml shortfill (in a 30ml bottle) for 6mg vapers and 10ml shortfill (in a 30ml bottle) for 12mg vapers. All include the relevant nicshots. (NOTE : These juices, like all of their predecessors, are complex juices. You are free to vape them as soon as you have mixed them of course, but they will improve with "steeping" time. (We recommend a week).

We are offering a full range pack for Revolucion - try them all at a cheaper price. Also, just for this weekend, we are offering a temporary “All The Rum” Pack containing all four of the new flavours. Get it - HERE

[URL='https://manabush.com/collections/the-cola-divergent/products/all-all-the-rum-range-pack'][/URL]

WWW.MANABUSH.COM

That’s about all for now folks.

Enjoy the sun!

Kind Regards,
The Manabush Team​

I've been lucky enough to be ZTs Guinea Pig throughout the development of these.

They are abit damn good! The rum was extremely hard to get right, found far too many Rums were either too weak or overly powerful alcohol, luckily ZT managed to get the balance just right I reckon.

Cuba Libre is a personal favorite. It's a spiced white rum with Cola and a twist of lime. Extremely authentic and reminds me of a nice bar in Sherwood that does an excellent rum and Coke.

Second favorite, surprisingly to me, was Havana Lima! The cigar pairs beautifully with the Lime. It's not your usual oversweetened Lime candy flavour, it's quite sharp with a good tang and kick to it.

Anyway, just sticking my thoughts down! Enjoy.

@Chris K have you tried the Cuba Libre with any chill/ice addative. Been waiting for this since the first Cola Divergents were rumoured.

@Chris K have you tried the Cuba Libre with any chill/ice addative. Been waiting for this since the first Cola Divergents were rumoured.
I know you asked Chris - I can tell you haven’t because cooling effect - I can imagine it would be nice tho if cooling is yo thang. I’ve been tempted to try cooling in the orange and kumquat - and I don’t even like cooling :)

I know you asked Chris - I can tell you haven’t because cooking effect - I can imagine it would be nice tho if cooking is yo thang. I’ve been tempted to try cooling in the orange and kumquat - and I don’t even like cooling :)
Cheers @ZT although not looking to cook it, rather cool it:D. Thinking a few drops of WS23 might be lush. Koolada is too harsh.

I haven't mate, don't really vape cooled liquids much.

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work well though. We have a few regulars in the Cafe who vape Cola with a cooled Nic shot and they seem to love it so... Adding Rum and a bit of lime should be good!

Cheers @ZT although not looking to cook it, rather cool it:D. Thinking a few drops of WS23 might be lush. Koolada is too harsh.
Be interested to hear the results tbh

Is that a hint to buy some? Likely to pop an order in over the weekend.:)2
Lol! Not really! The shop is the best place to get feedback to pass on - but it’s not in there yet :D

Back
Top Bottom