What's new

Competition time

nwhornet

Legend
The guys at Supergood have given me permission to run a non social media required giveaway after it was pointed out a lot of members don't use the various social media platforms.
Simple names on a list type, so no retweeting or FBing for those that don't. It'll be open to all members & is a generous prize to the winner. Only request is that the winner is happy to give feedback either here or on the Supergood website.
The more entries for this one then more chance for other giveaways for POTV members.
Keep an eye on the Comps,Giveaway section & I'll kick it off tonight. Good luck to all that enter.

"Keep an eye on the Comps,Giveaway section & I'll kick it off tonight. Good luck to all that enter."

Please read to the end and contain the excitement until later.....!

"Keep an eye on the Comps,Giveaway section & I'll kick it off tonight. Good luck to all that enter."

Please read to the end and contain the excitement until later.....!
Feckin good start :D No wonder the missus' are left frustrated if that's how over excited people get lol:cool:

Tried a few of their brand in nic salt...very nice, will be keeping an eye on the comp section later [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom