What's new

Any tips to recreate Purity Pirates Creed flavour?

So you can no longer get my favourite vape liquid easily in the UK. Afaik they don't make a concentrate either. Purity (Halo in the US) Pirates Creed (which was originally called Captain Jack) has a really distinct flavour "inspired by the traditional pipe tobaccos – cured Virginia and Oriental, with a dash of Latakia spice tobacco" I've tried various Latakia based flavour concentrates (mostly NET) and various other tobacco flavours but nothing comes close.

Anyone any ideas, even if it is a pre made liquid that tastes similar?

Thanks StrawberryRipple. Have tried the Inwaera Captain Jack as well as a few of their others, was sadly nowhere near the the flavour I was looking for. I find Inawera to be really "synthetic" tasting (I do have weird taste buds :D) Will certainly use the recipe as a guide though, not considered vanilla as part of the the flavour because pirates creed doesn't seem to have any sweetness to it.

So you can no longer get my favourite vape liquid easily in the UK. Afaik they don't make a concentrate either. Purity (Halo in the US) Pirates Creed (which was originally called Captain Jack) has a really distinct flavour "inspired by the traditional pipe tobaccos – cured Virginia and Oriental, with a dash of Latakia spice tobacco" I've tried various Latakia based flavour concentrates (mostly NET) and various other tobacco flavours but nothing comes close.

Anyone any ideas, even if it is a pre made liquid that tastes similar?

If they are no longer making it, it would be worth your while contacting them and asking if they can point you in the right direction to a similar recipe or how to make it yourself. They may even offer to make you a large batch of concentrate. It's always worth an ask.

If they are no longer making it, it would be worth your while contacting them and asking if they can point you in the right direction to a similar recipe or how to make it yourself. They may even offer to make you a large batch of concentrate. It's always worth an ask.
They haven't stopped making it. Just not selling it in the U.K. It continues to be sold in the U.S. but the postage costs make it prohibitively expensive to order from there. I might try your suggestion though, but don't hold out much hope as my previous contact with both the U.S. and U.K. parts of the company have received fairly standard corporate replies. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom