What's new

Get Suckered Flavourings, where!?

Chris K

Vendor
Hello Apes.

I'm looking for a specific flavour from Get Suckered in Las Vegas.

Unfortunately (and I know this is unhelpful and awkward, sorry!) but I cant disclose the exact flavour. I made a promise to someone to keep it to myself.

I know that Get Suckered were bought out by One on One Flavours but doesn't look like they took this specific flavour over into the One on One brand.

It's available on the Get Suckered site in America but the shipping alone is between $70 and $300 for 10ml!

Anyone know a website deep in the Internet that may import or stock Get Suckered Flavourings? Doesn't matter what country long as postage is reasonableish...

Cheers.

Google tells me there are 220 flavourings listed on Amazon and 100 on eBay.

I did find a post on a lip balm forum saying theyre all oil baaed though.

Cheers mate.

Unfortunately only available on Amazon US and they won't ship to UK. Just searched EBay but no luck.

Basically it's the recipe for an old Eliquid that was produced and sold then discontinued. They kindly gave me the recipe but it has some flavours I've not even heard of before so I'm struggling to track them all down. Was going to mix it up purely for myself and Lizzie. Might try and do a reformulation using more readily available flavours in the UK.

No worries, I ran into this problem a few years ago with something, can't remember what it was but this was the solution.

Back
Top Bottom