What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

Lee

Vendor
We promised we'd share some of our plans for the near future with you, we are pleased to announce that the following will be introduced very soon.

Click & Collect - Bristol based customers, or anyone that's passing by, we've installed a retail friendly click and collect point in our new unit. You're welcome to order online and collect in person, no shipping charges. Expected to be available mid July.

International shipping - We'll be re opening EU and international shipping very soon, with priority shipping options, such as DHL and GLS. Expected to go live early July.

Eco friendly packaging - Sure, we're only a small business, but every little helps and we're keen to do our bit. We've changed some of the materials we use for packaging and expect to roll this out as soon as our current supplies are exhausted. Our bottles, caps and labels are already made from recyclable PET & PP, so no changes there. We will however be ditching the bubble wrap jiffy's for a more eco friendly recycled card box with eco friendly packing chips. Rolling out mid July.

Custom Tips UK - Thats right, we'll be reopening the incredible custom tips website very soon. Producing the same high quality, hand made, custom designed drip tips made exactly to your specs in unique colours with unlimited options. Premium quality custom mixed resin, vivid one off pigments and special effect options, all back for good. Expected to open mid July.

More Choice - We've a whole plethora of new flavours lined up ready to release over the next few months. Expect new additions to the tea break range, the West Country dairy co range, the prime fruits range and the Batemans tobacco range. Rolling out gradually end of July.

Consumables - We'll be stocking a range of tried and tested consumables, cotton, coils, wire and a few bits and bobs. Expected to go live early July.

Extended shipping times - We are currently in negotiation with Royal Mail to extend our post collection time slot, our plan is to extend this to as late as possible in the day. We'd like to offer same day dispatch up to 5 or 6pm if we can secure a slot. If we can't, we may offer additional services with a later cut off time, such as DPD or DHL. Expected early July.

Lab fresh - We'll be adding a new section to our website called Lab Fresh. The purpose of this section will be to offer early access to pre release new flavours in limited numbers, on a first come first serve basis. These will obviously be offered at a heavily discounted price, in return for your feedback. More details to follow. Expected to go live mid July.

We'll be sure to share some pictures with you when we are all settled in, it's a little inconvenient having low stocks for this month but we are sure it'll be worth it and you'll love the changes as much as we do.

For now, all prime vapers brands remain HALF PRICE and free shipping over £20.

https://primevapes.co.uk

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

:worship: Thats how a business is supposed to be run :worship: wish you all the best mate :)2

:worship: Thats how a business is supposed to be run :worship: wish you all the best mate :)2

I’m sure I’ve forgotten something too [emoji23][emoji23]

Thank you mate! It’s going to be a busy and stressful couple of weeks but I’m excited!

All sounds great Lee! Wish you all the best with it all and I'm excited by a lot of this! The drip tips, more flavours and especially the lab fresh!

All sounds great Lee! Wish you all the best with it all and I'm excited by a lot of this! The drip tips, more flavours and especially the lab fresh!

Good to hear mate! I’m looking forward to spinning that lathe up once again too :)

The Lab Fresh idea came about by the amount of recipes that go to waste, according to friends. I’m fussy as fuck, and sack off a lot of recipes that others think are great.

So the idea is, before dismissing anything, stick a few bottles up online and let the customers decide if it’s site-worthy. It won’t be every new flavour, it’ll probably be the more whacky flavours or stuff that I’m not a fan of, for example coffee.

Should be interesting :)

Mate you've just said magic words to me there, if you're doing a coffee then I will be pouncing on that! It's a great idea to test the market and see if it's good to continue with something you are unsure of or is not to your taste but may be to others.
Click and collect is also a great idea, stupid thing is before I started vaping I was in Bristol loads as my work HO is there and when I met the wife she lived on Gloucester Road so I was down there every other weekend so would have been ideal!!
Drip tips I will def be keeping an eye on! Will you do 510s as well as 810s?

Mate you've just said magic words to me there, if you're doing a coffee then I will be pouncing on that! It's a great idea to test the market and see if it's good to continue with something you are unsure of or is not to your taste but may be to others.
Click and collect is also a great idea, stupid thing is before I started vaping I was in Bristol loads as my work HO is there and when I met the wife she lived on Gloucester Road so I was down there every other weekend so would have been ideal!!
Drip tips I will def be keeping an eye on! Will you do 510s as well as 810s?

Yeah all sorts mate, 510 810 and custom fit tips :)

There is/will be a dedicated website for the tips with lots of options to choose from, bore diameter, shape, various colours and effects, height, you name it!

There is a thread on here somewhere pages long full of tips that I done :)

Exciting stuff Lee. Am also a coffee fan, so would like to test that one out. Watching the thread with interest.

Back
Top Bottom