What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

It almost definitely is a Covid thing ..

We have loads of issues with couriers and the royal mail
its certainly fekin up my weekly tv mag delivery by royal mail. usually arrives tuesday for a starting date of the following saturday. im still waiting for this weeks and last week which still hasnt arrived and they said it was posted as normal.

Just wanted to say you're an absolute legend keeping this thread upto date and maintained MrDJ, i've swung back to this thread numerous times over my time here. I don't want your babies just yet, only wanted to show some appreciation for your efforts. :)

Hi @Asgaroth
it might be a good idea to repost this in the general chat section which might get more response > https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/ecig-discussion/everything-ecigs/

ive personally never bought from them before but quite a few orders ive made in the last few months who usually come by courier have arrived by royal mail so it could well be a covid thing where they are sending by various different methods instead of the advertized one. also royal mail tracking is at the moment only used when the package arrives so as to show the sender proof of arrival.
they could well be on very short staff and i know other companies have moved their admin onto the production line to get orders out.
hope it arrives soon

Thanks for the suggestion, turns out I got a response about 30 minutes after I posted my topic here yesterday.

This was not a royal mail issue, this was a mistake on their side, which has now been corrected.

I have to say though, when you do eventually get in contact with them they are very friendly and fast to do their thing.

Thanks for the suggestion, turns out I got a response about 30 minutes after I posted my topic here yesterday.

This was not a royal mail issue, this was a mistake on their side, which has now been corrected.

I have to say though, when you do eventually get in contact with them they are very friendly and fast to do their thing.
good to hear its been sorted.

I dont know if its in the previous 47 pages, but i was skeptical of this chinese vaporesso outlet when i ordered a $15 armour pro, but came quick, authentic, exactly what i ordered, and right in the middle of the pandemic

www.vanguardsmoke.com

I dont know if its in the previous 47 pages, but i was skeptical of this chinese vaporesso outlet when i ordered a $15 armour pro, but came quick, authentic, exactly what i ordered, and right in the middle of the pandemic
thanks for posting. ive never heard of that one. for overseas suppliers i will need a good few happy customers first before they get added as in past there have been quite a few that turned out to be not as good as first thought.

Yeah their prices are all over the place as well
Revenger x kit -$80
Revenger x mod- $29.95

I would like to recommend Le Petit Vapoteur https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/, a french supplier.
If you sign up, and are signed in, UK customers get tax free prices which are very competitive. The range of stock is very good, they frequently have discounts and their loyalty scheme gives you 1 euro for every 10 euros spent on your next purchase. Shipping is free by courier for purchases over 30 euros, and takes 3 about working days. I've bought loads of stuff from them and never had a single problem. My only worry is that when we leave the EU we might lose the tax free pricing.

Last edited:
I would like to recommend Le Petit Vapoteur https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/, a french supplier.
If you sign up, and are signed in, UK customers get tax free prices which are very competitive. The range of stock is very good, they frequently have discounts and their loyalty scheme gives you 1 euro for every 10 euros spent on your next purchase. Shipping is free by courier for purchases over 30 euros, and takes 3 about working days. I've bought loads of stuff from them and never had a single problem. My only worry is that when we leave the EU we might lose the tax free pricing.
Hi Chris
no idea where its gone but they were on post 3 for ages. i might have accidently deleted by mistake when i was removing a closed down supplier. whoopsee. will add again now to post 3. cheers fella.

Back
Top Bottom