What's new

First English Hastur MOD Review?

If you have any questions that weren't answered in the review, just ask and will answer as best I can.

The battery cut off voltage, which can make the difference between 'This will last me all day' and 'I'm gonna have to charge/change cell at some point during the day' for me.

also... what does the screen look like outside of a shed? You mentioned the brightness isn't adjustable, is it easy to read in sunlight?

... also can you test the durability of that coloured finish? You might not be sunning yourself on a yacht, but come on man, you are in the privileged position that didn't pay for the mod, so get your keys and give it a scrape, maybe drag the bottom across some fine wet and dry paper to simulate a few months wear on a table top. It would be nice to know if it's durable to some degree before people splash out £80 of their hard earned.

All kidding aside, I do always point out that you should check out other reviews, be that video or on the forums.

but

If you have any questions that weren't answered in the review, just ask and will answer as best I can.

Unless you are @mattyk2010 he's a bawbag and it'll cost him £1.23 before I tell him anything ;)
Don't sell yourself short mate you gotta be worth a even £1.50 [emoji23]

... also can you test the durability of that coloured finish? You might not be sunning yourself on a yacht, but come on man, you are in the privileged position that didn't pay for the mod, so get your keys and give it a scrape, maybe drag the bottom across some fine wet and dry paper to simulate a few months wear on a table top. It would be nice to know if it's durable to some degree before people splash out £80 of their hard earned.
Lol,Give it few days and that haze fella will be hitting it with a hammer.

Back
Top Bottom