What's new

First English Hastur MOD Review?

We don't trust YouTube reviews why not send one to @eyeball kid or @nwhornet for a forum review? We would believe in them and there opinion and it would generate sales for sure if the mod is as good as it looks [emoji6]
Agreed with most of the YTers being bobbins but have to say I do enjoy @todd reviews as it feels he isn't doing it for the money & generally gives a considered opinion. @eyeball kid would be good for this as MTL is more his forte whereas I just chuck clouds :D

We don't trust YouTube reviews why not send one to @eyeball kid or @nwhornet for a forum review? We would believe in them and there opinion and it would generate sales for sure if the mod is as good as it looks [emoji6]
Very kind fella. I put my money where my mouth is on this one as soon as the pics started appearing. Hopefully I will land one here soon.

Amazing news mate not seen one of your reviews in a good while so looking forward to it [emoji4]

Yeah, I won't do them usually... I used to spend so much time talking about and giving my opinion on gear on the forum, it seemed pointless to write reviews. I'd still rather have a conversation about something, especially about something that I've been using for months or years, rather than days or hours.

I'm always excited for Cthulhu stuff though and I've not been posting much... so I'll be happy to do this one. I'll try and make it a bit different. I don't see much point in repeating the specs and posting some nice photos, that's not much help for people is it? I'll be comparing battery life, TC, testing the reverse battery protection and stuff like that. Hopefully I won't trash it in the process. :D

Yeah, I got paid a fortune, filled up my yacht here in the Bahamas with it and now sitting back drinking my Mitia whilst catching some rays.

Obviously the above is a lie, I am a reviewer after all ;)

Yeah, I got paid a fortune, filled up my yacht here in the Bahamas with it and now sitting back drinking my Mitia whilst catching some rays.

Obviously the above is a lie, I am a reviewer after all ;)
unless you have a patron account or have ever had affiliate links to gearbest in your videos your not a reviewer your a bloke in a shed with a opinion it's different [emoji16]

All kidding aside, I do always point out that you should check out other reviews, be that video or on the forums.

but

If you have any questions that weren't answered in the review, just ask and will answer as best I can.

Unless you are @mattyk2010 he's a bawbag and it'll cost him £1.23 before I tell him anything ;)

Back
Top Bottom