What's new

Nic shot calculator with pg/vg

Jd_

Achiever
Can anyone point me to a nic shot calculator that takes into account the pg/vg mix of the base and the pg/vg mix of the nic shot and will give you the final ratio in addition to the nicotine level?

Can anyone point me to a nic shot calculator that takes into account the pg/vg mix of the base and the pg/vg mix of the nic shot and will give you the final ratio in addition to the nicotine level?
Got a android? POTV juice calculator

Eh, sorta, its like all ejuice calculators, it wants to know the final amount, which i dont care about as long as its below 125ml.

And nic shot calculators only worry about strength since they assume you arent using enough to make a difference.

What im trying to accomplish is making about 120ml of 30ish mg 50/50 juice starting from 0mg using 100mg/100%pg nic

In my head and using a nic shot calculator i estimate if i start with 80ml of 20pg/80vg or 30pg/70vg and add about 35ml of 100mg 100%pg nic, i get close to where i want to be.

but, as they say, 'close only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades'

I have a fav ejuice, its only made with freebase, im considering turning into salt based. I currently get 36mg, but based on graphs like this, im thinking i want to lower the nic, possibly even lower than 30, to like 15 or 20.
salt-nic-vs-freebase-stat-1024x701.jpg

Because this famous stupid graph doesnt help to much because it doesnt tell you the percentage of nicotine they used to produce these results...

Eh, sorta, its like all ejuice calculators, it wants to know the final amount, which i dont care about as long as its below 125ml.

And nic shot calculators only worry about strength since they assume you arent using enough to make a difference.

What im trying to accomplish is making about 120ml of 30ish mg 50/50 juice starting from 0mg using 100mg/100%pg nic

In my head and using a nic shot calculator i estimate if i start with 80ml of 20pg/80vg or 30pg/70vg and add about 35ml of 100mg 100%pg nic, i get close to where i want to be.

but, as they say, 'close only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades'

This will get you 30mg 115ml at 56vg/44pg have a play with the calculator https://ecigvape.com/cc?i=2&sfx=E-L...=0&dc=0.00&dm=0&ec=0.00&em=0&kl=&p=3&pp=0#anc

cal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom