What's new

How to get 12mg from shortfills

aristorato

Postman
Hello all, I am pretty new to all this and catching up.
I use a kroma r + zlide for MTL and I am quite happy with the kit.
I would like to buy bigger bottles for my favourite e liquids, but I am unsure how to get a 12mg mix.
Is there any shortfill that is easy to use and I just need to put nicotine in it? I enjoy most the vampire vape ranges of Heisenberg, Western tobacco and sweet lemon pie, but I wouldn't know what to do to get their concentrates to 12mg.

You would have to get hold of some 72mg nicotine. In the UK 20mg is all you can buy as a consumer and only in 10ml bottles due to TPD. Shortfills are really more for DL liquid where you add say 18mg nicotine to make 60ml of 3mg liquid. There are some companies that do shorty shortfills such as Manabush (only some of their range) where you add 2 nic shots to 10ml of liquid giving you 30ml of 12mg liquid.

I'm not against the TPD in principle, but the implementation is wank, leading to crazy situations like this.

sorry, I went on Manabush website. Is it really as simple as dropping the liquids all toghether, shake and use?

NOTE ON THE 12mg VERSIONS : These come with 1 x 100VG Nicshot and 1 x 50/50 Nicshot - this is necessary to maintain the 50/50 VG/PG ratio - you must use both nicshots in the 30m Bottle.

I'm not against the TPD in principle, but the implementation is wank, leading to crazy situations like this.
I just don't understand why I can go ahead and buy say 10x10ml bottles of 12mg of liquid yet I can't just buy a 50ml bottle of 12mg liquid, what the fuck is that about?

sorry, I went on Manabush website. Is it really as simple as dropping the liquids all toghether, shake and use?

NOTE ON THE 12mg VERSIONS : These come with 1 x 100VG Nicshot and 1 x 50/50 Nicshot - this is necessary to maintain the 50/50 VG/PG ratio - you must use both nicshots in the 30m Bottle.

Yea you get a 30ml bottle and 2 nic shots. Bang em all together and shake.

Yes. You get a 30ml bottle with the concentrate in, add both supplied nic shots, shake and off you go, maybe steep a little though.

I just don't understand why I can go ahead and buy say 10x10ml bottles of 12mg of liquid yet I can't just buy a 50ml bottle of 12mg liquid, what the fuck is that about?
Guess the theory is that little billy has to break open 5 bottles of liquid in order to nicotine poison himself not just glug it all down from one. But now I've got a litre of 72mg on my shelf to counteract stupid situations like this, wait til he guzzles down that

:lemmesee:

Guess the theory is that little billy has to break open 5 bottles of liquid in order to nicotine poison himself not just glug it all down from one. But now I've got a litre of 72mg on my shelf to counteract stupid situations like this, wait til he guzzles down that

:lemmesee:
where would I get that :)??

Back
Top Bottom