What's new

Second Wave

And there we have the insult.

You're playing a blinder here, a real 101 in how not to behave on a friendly forum. Again, well done.
You are the one bringing politics into my comments on a health crisis so you can then insinuate I am a racist.
Very friendly of you I must say.

You are the one bringing politics into my comments on a health crisis so you can then insinuate I am a racist.
I've a feeling this is crossed wires .......... but then I know Mawsley better than I know you. Different points of view are fine. Peace?

You literally have a 'Go-fund-me Farage' quote in your sig, you don't get to play all offended when someone calls you out on the hypocrisy. He's the man who called for the dismantling of the health service, and thereby the lives, you suddenly appear to be concerned about.

If you don't want politics bringing in to things then maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't be quoting a complete wanker?

You literally have a 'Go-fund-me Farage' quote in your sig, you don't get to play all offended when someone calls you out on the hypocrisy. He's the man who called for the dismantling of the health service, and thereby the lives, you suddenly appear to be concerned about.

If you don't want politics bringing in to things then maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't be quoting a complete wanker?
The quote was based around the time of the T.P.D mate, nothing to do with my political views.
I was only offended with you insinuating I'm a racist based on the fact you seem to be offended by a years old Farage quote.

The quote was based around the time of the T.P.D mate, nothing to do with my political views.
I was only offended with you insinuating I'm a racist based on the fact you seem to be offended by a years old Farage quote.
You are failing to take on board a single thing I've written in clear English. You want to assume I'm insinuating you are a racist for quoting Farage? Fine. I'm not. I'm insinuating you're a racist because of the posts you've made about the BLM marches and your wholesale absence of commentary about Cummings. Not a dicky bird, and then *whoooom* there you are.

And, what's that? Oh, it's the ignore button. And there you aren't.

Lol that guy is one sad individual.
The thread is about a second wave in June not what some guy did or didn't do in March.

Last edited:
There won't be a second phase, this 'first phase' isn't going anywhere at the moment, you should have seen my local beaches last weekend. It was so busy on the seafront it was almost impossible to do any kind of social distancing.

These are many of the same people who were saying how awful Cummings was on facebook the week before, now they are all out being even more idiotic than he was. I guess I'll be staying in the rest of the year.... great.

Back
Top Bottom