What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wear masks on public transport and in shops

I've got a hospital appointment in August. That means I'll have to get some masks then I suppose. I was contemplating canceling it actually so this may just push me into doing so.
I think it's just 'face coverings' again, so a bandana should do it? I'd keep the appointment ............ who knows when you might get another?

I think it's just 'face coverings' again, so a bandana should do it? I'd keep the appointment ............ who knows when you might get another?
I told them last year that I didn't want anymore tests and I'd live with the problem as they've spent over a year trying to figure it out, with no success. It pissed me off when I received yet another appointment. I've still got a couple of months to decide.

But don't wear a t-shirt that says Fuck Boris, bit risky anyway, given Boris's track record with the ladies, he wouldn't need much encouragement.

Have to wear a dust mask and helmet every day at work so I just won’t be leaving the house now hahah

Back
Top Bottom