What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FYNEMODS custom bespoke hand built mods.

Here are the official photos of the Elegant cube mod :-)
Hope you all have a great Sunday peeps Stay safe

As you may know i have a small YouTube channel where i upload short (less than 1 minute) videos of completed mods.

Well occasionally i try and do other videos showing off build process etc..

Tonight at about 8pm i will be uploading a short feature video titled "Burl Hunter"

Please Subscribe and like and i will try and bring more content like this

New video up on the channel, this time a repair of a customer high end mod originally made by Clz,
Clz are no longer in business so the customer could not send it to them for repair and trusted me to do the work.
The mod was dropped which dented the battery tube and chipped the wood, the battery cap would no longer screw on so a new tube needed to be fitted and the chip repaired.
What i originally though would be a fairly straight forward repair turned into a complete nightmare lol
But with patience and perseverance i manged to complete the repair.

New video up on the YouTubes please give it a like and subscribe to see the latest builds first
Peace Matt.

Another build completed and showcase video up on the YouTube channel. Please like and subscribe to help the channel grow.
Peace Matt Fynemods

Back
Top Bottom