What's new

Review Prime Vapes - Pink Burst

Cheers mate!

I don't review liquids very often as find taste to be so subjective and the kit you use makes a huge difference aswell. With Pink Burst being so new though, may aswell throw something together.

I'm actually still vaping it now, a rarity for me! Still as good as the first vape, the sourness on the exhale has backed off abit but still a great vape.

Good stuff @Chris K on a slightly different note, ordered some 30ml bottle from Man the bush to try. Been tooting on some Eboracum.... ‘‘tis a lovely drop of juice my friend. Very refined indeed. Is there any tobacco base in it at all ??

Good stuff @Chris K on a slightly different note, ordered some 30ml bottle from Man the bush to try. Been tooting on some Eboracum.... ‘‘tis a lovely drop of juice my friend. Very refined indeed. Is there any tobacco base in it at all ??

Thanks mate! :2thumbsup:

Glad you like it, Eboracum was my favorite one when I was working on these.

Not a drop of tobacco bud. The honey though is quite a complex flavour and does add a very slight smokiness I found, could be that you are picking out.

Thanks mate! :2thumbsup:

Glad you like it, Eboracum was my favorite one when I was working on these.

Not a drop of tobacco bud. The honey though is quite a complex flavour and does add a very slight smokiness I found, could be that you are picking out.

That must be it then,,, I didn’t recall seeing the mention of tobacco in the description. But it definitely has a complex taste to it buddy. I’m not a big fan of tobacco juices so I must give the others a try if there’s none in them. Takes me an age to get through juice though @12w :18:

That must be it then,,, I didn’t recall seeing the mention of tobacco in the description. But it definitely has a complex taste to it buddy. I’m not a big fan of tobacco juices so I must give the others a try if there’s none in them. Takes me an age to get through juice though @12w :18:

I leave the tobaccos to ZT, that's his area of expertise! I'd make a right mess of one, I have no doubt!

Thanks though mate, really appreciate the feedback and glad you are picking out the layers in the liquid.

I leave the tobaccos to ZT, that's his area of expertise! I'd make a right mess of one, I have no doubt!

Thanks though mate, really appreciate the feedback and glad you are picking out the layers in the liquid.

Absolutely,,, like you said in your review, taste is very subjective. But that is the predominant flavour for me,,, I thought I’d ballsed up my order at first :doh:i’ll Be sure to check out the others though for sure mate. Me likey :2thumbsup:

Nice review, thanks. I’ll be picking one of these up to try on my next order, which should be at the end of this week actually

Thanks for the review. I noted it and added some to last prime vapes order (stalked website until back in stock). I have been looking for a good strawberry starburst/opal Flavour for a while.

Popped it into my squonk mod (single coil basic 2 rda clone at approx .30ohm with flatwire nichrome). I tasted the fruits all a bit separate but no candy and a little harshness. Have to say I was disappointed but thought I would let it sit and steep a bit.

Left for another 2 days and it all came together. To me it is a very morish soft berry candy with smooth starburst candy aftertaste. It also has the right level of sweetness for me mixed with some nice sourness. 8ml gone now and about to reload.

Really enjoying this one. In my case, it needed a few days to settle down but that was probably due to it being a fresh batch. Hope it becomes a regular for Prime vapes. If it does it will be a regular in my orders.

Thanks for the review. I noted it and added some to last prime vapes order (stalked website until back in stock). I have been looking for a good strawberry starburst/opal Flavour for a while.

Popped it into my squonk mod (single coil basic 2 rda clone at approx .30ohm with flatwire nichrome). I tasted the fruits all a bit separate but no candy and a little harshness. Have to say I was disappointed but thought I would let it sit and steep a bit.

Left for another 2 days and it all came together. To me it is a very morish soft berry candy with smooth starburst candy aftertaste. It also has the right level of sweetness for me mixed with some nice sourness. 8ml gone now and about to reload.

Really enjoying this one. In my case, it needed a few days to settle down but that was probably due to it being a fresh batch. Hope it becomes a regular for Prime vapes. If it does it will be a regular in my orders.

Thanks for the feedback mate! 100% agree with you, it’s certainly one of those flavours that you need to persevere with. It’s a bit odd first off, then it hits you!

I’m pleased you’re enjoying it :)

Thanks for the Review @Chris K

I've recently gained confidence in successfully wicking my Kelpie (I'm still newish to RTA's) so I've finally got round to trying Pink Burst today.

All I can say is...

Kelpie RTA - 0.45ohm Fused Clapton - Firebolt Cotton - 32.5W :)

Thanks for the Review @Chris K

I've recently gained confidence in successfully wicking my Kelpie (I'm still newish to RTA's) so I've finally got round to trying Pink Burst today.

All I can say is...

Kelpie RTA - 0.45ohm Fused Clapton - Firebolt Cotton - 32.5W :)
Good isn't it! I bloody love the stuff, got 2 more bottles delivered today. I put the cool nic in mine and wowser it's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom