What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

88vape salt nic e-liquids - where to find them?

@Yan I've had no problems with their eliquid or ordering directly from them.

It's nice there are budget juices around.

@Yan I've tried one or two of 88vape's shortfills, and they aren't bad for the price. Their nic salts are probably the same.
Once you settle in to POTV you'll notice something; the range of people who frequent this place is very broad lol! There's people who are mainly interested in the bargain end of things ( banger juice ie 88vapes, Rejuiced, Daily Vapes and such, mods/kits on sale etc), while others are are into the more hobbyist (delicatessen juice like Mannabush and Prime Vapes, bespoke mods etc).
It would be a very full world if we were all the same [emoji1].

Variety is the spice of life as they say. I like some cheap liquids and some of the more delicatessen liquids. I like Prime Vapes, I like Manabush and I like some of the 88vape stuff. Can't speak for the salts but I really like their menthol chill and their liquorice and know people who swear by their tobacco salts. it's all a learning curve and finding what works for you, I hope you find it.

Got my eye on the pancake shortfill they do when they restock as it's one of the few high vg juice flavours I like but every other bugger puts sugar in there's.

Got my eye on the pancake shortfill they do when they restock as it's one of the few high vg juice flavours I like but every other bugger puts sugar in there's.
For the record. Grabbed some when it returned to stick at the frankly ridiculous two quid per shortfill.

I've got the Blueberry Pancake in a little subtank at the moment and it's nice. I grabbed some at the £2 price too :thumbup:

I Really like 88Vape infact i think they were the first Nic Salts i tried, i like the Tobacco and the Berries one and have a few toots everyday, trying the Sweet Strawberry which is nice but a tad too sweet for me.

@88Vape are your nic salt juices sold via the pound shop type places or is it only via yourselves / other vape shops?

hey, sorry for the late reply.

Selected stores sell the Nic Salts throughout the country, not as readily available as the standard eliquids.

Back
Top Bottom