What's new

VapourHaven Live and kicking during the outbreak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapour Haven

Vendor
Hi all,

We're open and still fulfilling orders as our entire business is run solely online.

Check out our site for 15% discount on 2 or more bottles plus free delivery for anything over £15!

Look forward to seeing you!

Supergood Butter & Cocktail range, Unruly, Cream of Croyden & Birmingham Fog I vape. But always keen to see quality brands to try out.

Supergood Butter & Cocktail range, Unruly, Cream of Croyden & Birmingham Fog I vape. But always keen to see quality brands to try out.
I'll keep those in mind when I'm doing me next order, the 50 Large range is a very good brand and I chose them because they're what I've been using for a long time personally. The Crispy Coffee is amazing!

I'll keep those in mind when I'm doing me next order, the 50 Large range is a very good brand and I chose them because they're what I've been using for a long time personally. The Crispy Coffee is amazing!
Heard good things about 50 Large, one to try next payday :2thumbsup:

Heard good things about 50 Large, one to try next payday :2thumbsup:

My two favourites are Pecanilla and Cripsy Coffee! I spent ages trying to find a good coffee flavour and this is the only one I've managed to vape a whole bottle without switching to something else!

This guy did a review so if you're curious about what it's like then give it a watch :)

Cool, thanks for the social media follow too! Only just set the pages up so need all the traffic I can get! :)

Coffee you say, pecans too, you sir have piqued my interest! It's no earl grey with a dash of lemon, but what is old chap eh. Does sounds absolutely splendiferous I must say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom