What's new

Dj vape address please

i usually do been buying for trusted venders been vaping since 2012 but its the first time i nearly made a cock up bought loads of stuff from fastech but honestly thought that these were uk based as did not fancy ordering from china with the covid 19 probs at the moment
very misleading i know. i wonder how many hundreds if not thousands have been caught out like this thinking the same with a .uk address.

Shit, just ordered something from these chaps today. Ah well, at least I know to wait for the slow boat now.

My item came today. Definltely from China. Still, 8 days is not bad. Glad I saw this thread or I'd have been raging after about 3 days.

Had my suspicions, still waiting for my item.

I am waiting for something from Vape-Link, sent e-mails and no response, rang them and no answer, it's only a week but after reading about them on Trust Pilot i thought it best to contact them but everything has been ignored. i really don't want to raise a dispute with Paypal but they are not leaving me many options. The funny thing is the have peoples names popping up with what they have bought and i saw my name pop up like i am a satisfied customer, what a cheek.

I'm waiting on a tank since 1st August emailed a few times and nothing ffs

Chinese Drop Shippers who are really useless. I made an order a few months back with DJVape and found out they are the same company as VapeLink. I cancelled straight away but it took about 10 days to get my money back.

Back
Top Bottom