What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Clone Vapesnail vs OG

Why assemble it with the 510 adaptor. It's probably that that's causing the squint. No issues at all with my clone.

Was done like that for pics to send to 3fvape and it does it even with just the deck on it own it just sits that wee bit squint. even trying to build on it causes my ohm reader not to read a coil unless you play around with it then it will read

I ordered mine from 3fvape and it was shipped on 23rd April, tracking hasn't changed since 19th May it says 'reached the place of arrival 14th and 18th May absolutely nothing since then. I have been in touch with them and they said to allow 60 working days and thanked me for my patience!! Fed up now!

I got mine in less than ten days but tracking didn't update till today when It was delivered and I've had a couple more things from 3fvape just turn up without the tracking updating till it was delivered

I got mine in less than ten days but tracking didn't update till today when It was delivered and I've had a couple more things from 3fvape just turn up without the tracking updating till it was delivered
I will keep my fingers and everything else crossed that they turn up soon.

I keep telling myself not to look at the tracking then find myself doing it and getting fed up all over again! I have another order from them which is stuck somewhere too and one from vapesoursing definitely NOT ordering from China again any time soon!!!!

I keep telling myself that too.

@quincey43 I feel your pain! NEVER ordering from Italy EVER again. Thus far €250 worth has taken 6 days to travel 60 miles :( Saints Days have caused havoc. I paid €30 to get Express Delivery (48hr) on top!!
Fuming here.:12:

@quincey43 I feel your pain! NEVER ordering from Italy EVER again. Thus far €250 worth has taken 6 days to travel 60 miles :( Saints Days have caused havoc. I paid €30 to get Express Delivery (48hr) on top!!
Fuming here.:12:
I would put a 'like' on here but that doesn't seem appropriate, I feel for you.

I still haven't received my two orders from 3F one of which was at the beginning of April, the other was on the 13th of April. I have tickets for both. Responses have been mostly please be patient problems due to COVID-19...

I cant say ive noticed any squint with ym clone fella, mine sits fairly flush and straight
Well, it would seem i have the squint too buddy. I decided to check it now and yes i have a slight squint to one side. I can pussh it straight with my fingers. On the whole the 510 pin just seems slightly smaller then ideal, allowing it to squint or be pushed straight. Do let me know if you get a response from 3f so i can raise a ticket to.

Although im not sure if i will bother as mine seems to work/dry burn perfectly fine

I'm not sure which part you're referring to here.

The peice that go's on the bottom when you take the airflow adaptor off so you can dry burn your coils the peice on the right in the pic below

@Razudin I got a reply from 3f they are sending me another part out so all see what that is like unless someone buys my bb and all send it to them to try lol

Attachments

• received_1328306760696708.jpeg
    received_1328306760696708.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 95
Back
Top Bottom