What's new

Ein vape. Ein Kriemhild. Ein Erfolg.

Almost a fortnight later update:

I've been slamming this on a daily basis, mainly using Element's Banana Nut. As everyone knowing Element's line will attest, they're pretty much coil killers - which is why I've only ever used this in something I can cheaply change coils in.

JPEG image-5915E9625B75-1.jpeg

But...

The flavour is so pronounced, so good, that I've kept it going. The triple coil went in the on the 20th and only really started to go properly off yesterday. By my reckoning that's a reasonably good innings for something being stressed so much.

Because the atty drinks juice like a bored housewife hits the wine during lockdown, I'm demolishing almost 10ml a day - which is in addition to the usual daily 5ml I get through in a Taifun GTIV. It really has done some service.

At this point I'd normally consider the exercise spent and move the combo on. I haven't, I've just order more triple coils. I think that pretty much sums up how I feel about it.

Almost a fortnight later update:

I've been slamming this on a daily basis, mainly using Element's Banana Nut. As everyone knowing Element's line will attest, they're pretty much coil killers - which is why I've only ever used this in something I can cheaply change coils in.

View attachment 219640

But...

The flavour is so pronounced, so good, that I've kept it going. The triple coil went in the on the 20th and only really started to go properly off yesterday. By my reckoning that's a reasonably good innings for something being stressed so much.

Because the atty drinks juice like a bored housewife hits the wine during lockdown, I'm demolishing almost 10ml a day - which is in addition to the usual daily 5ml I get through in a Taifun GTIV. It really has done some service.

At this point I'd normally consider the exercise spent and move the combo on. I haven't, I've just order more triple coils. I think that pretty much sums up how I feel about it.
Tasty liquid but it will rot your teeth.

Dry hits from a dual coil head yesterday. Won't be using them again.

Back
Top Bottom