Innokin
What's new

Base Zero 10: Toffee Creme X, further savings during lockdown - shipping updates

Vape Superstore
Mine came this morning. Nic in, good shake now just looking at it. Ok gonna try it straight away.
IMG_0474.JPG

Hi @ZT Do all of your shortfills come with the correct flavour ratio? I only ask as the Tribute range come with flavourless Nic shots included (so would be diluted down if added) but the Firewater range do not and you instead advise buying flavoured 10ml 18mg bottles of the same juice to add the desired nic. Cheers.

Ps. I am a returning customer after a couple of years of AWOL and I received my order yesterday thank you. Firewater No 1 is perfectly blended and quite delicious and I'll be ordering more of that very soon for sure. I've got No 2 and 3 to try yet.

AcmeFog
Hi @ZT Do all of your shortfills come with the correct flavour ratio? I only ask as the Tribute range come with flavourless Nic shots included (so would be diluted down if added) but the Firewater range do not and you instead advise buying flavoured 10ml 18mg bottles of the same juice to add the desired nic. Cheers.

Ps. I am a returning customer after a couple of years of AWOL and I received my order yesterday thank you. Firewater No 1 is perfectly blended and quite delicious and I'll be ordering more of that very soon for sure. I've got No 2 and 3 to try yet.
4, 5 and 6 are even better IMO :)

Hi @binary

Yeah it’s a historical thing - initially we did not do shortfills at all - but we always did a 0mg Version(pre 10ml bottle days) - so the original ranges we just followed that principle - the base zero and tribute ranges have no TPD 10ml nic’d counterpart - so they are over flavoured and designed to be used with Nic shots.

hope that helps!

Innokin
Ahhh perfect @ZT that explains it all and thank you very much! I just tried Powwow Tribute - oh my! If I'm honest I can't remember the original flavours that well (I just remember I loved it), but this is delicious even when fresh.

And @MHL You just had to tempt me with more didn't you... Will add some 10ml testers to the next order cheers :)

Ahhh perfect @ZT that explains it all and thank you very much! I just tried Powwow Tribute - oh my! If I'm honest I can't remember the original flavours that well (I just remember I loved it), but this is delicious even when fresh.

And @MHL You just had to tempt me with more didn't you... Will add some 10ml testers to the next order cheers :)
Pleased you like it!

Vape Green

If you like no1, I think you'll be pleased you did :)

Back
Top Bottom