What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Full Colors of Freemax Autopod50 - Best Pod Mod Kit

Freemaxtech

Postman
Now Autopod50 Pod Mod Kit by Freemax has six colors available: Gunmetal, Coral, Blue, Green, Black-red, Blue-yellow, so which color do you like best? As for me, I was attracted by its charming appearance and its high performance and this is one best pod mod kit I have never seen before.

2HWKyuC.jpg

The highlight features of Freemax Autopod50 Kit below:
1. World's First Double Mesh Coil Pod Mod Kit - Inspired from the besting selling double mesh coil of M Pro and X2 Mesh Coil of Fireluke series
2. FreeMax COILTECH 4.0 with with military grade SS904L mesh and Tea Fiber Cotton formula - Upgraded from Freemax COILTECH 1.0 2.0 and 3.0
3. AX2 Mesh Coil 0.25ohm & AX2 Mesh Coil 0.5ohm - Airflow Control is available for both coils for better vaping experience.
4. Real 2000mAh Inner Battery, Type C USB Port, and 2A Fast Charging - takes 30 minutes to charge for a full day's use
5. 30-40 Times of Refills for Each AX2 Mesh Coil - vary from different flavors, sweeteners, VG/PG ratios and nicotine contents of the e-liquids

At the same time, don’t forget to join Freemax big giveaway to win Freemax Autopod50 for free on Freemax official vape website>>https://bit.ly/3eziZw8.

Back
Top Bottom