What's new

PRIME VAPES - Payment updates

Lee

Vendor
We’re now accepting all major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal.

From now on, you’ll be able to checkout and pay for your orders with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro or PayPal.

We’ve been busy over the last few weeks installing this option to our website, all payments are secure and encrypted. We do not store your card details.

We have also partnered up with Cardinal commerce (wholly owned and operated by Visa themselves), and implemented their 3D secure technology into our checkout, to add an extra layer of security.

We take security very seriously indeed, you can rest assured you’re in good hands. We have pulled out all the stops to offer our customers industry leading security and we are pleased to announce that we are PCI complaint to European level 1 standards.

Available as options on the checkout at https://primevapes.co.uk now.

Adjustments.jpg

Am happy with paypal but it will help some people out I'm sure.

Great news!

I wont have to use the Mrs Paypal account anymore and can order more lovelyness on the sly :)

Amazing news but which ones better for you profit wise? Because which ever is better for you I'll try use

Amazing news but which ones better for you profit wise? Because which ever is better for you I'll try use

Very considerate of you mate, thank you! Not many would think of that :)

But no need to worry, I’ve agreed the same rates as PayPal so it makes no odds!

Great stuff @Lee as I don't use PayPal. Order 8346 just placed :)

Thank you mate, we’ve had quite a few orders with card payments today (seems to be popular so far!) but you’re the first on POTV I think.

May I ask how you found it placing the order and paying with card from a customer perspective? Anything that could be changed to make it quicker, easier or more user friendly?

Back
Top Bottom