What's new

Random Teaser!

When they are easy they will be available in three different shortfill types 50 3mg style 30ml 6mg style (20ml in a 30ml bottle) and 12mg style 10ml in a 30nl bottle) - I’m sure we can sort 9mg out of that lot somewhere!
Cheers i'm trying to cut down on my nic,the 6mg should suffice.No need for a detour.
I will ask you though,why don't you sell the firewater 4,5 & 6 tester pack separately?.It seems on a quick look that i can buy firewater 1,2 & 3 in a tester pack or both 1,2 & 3 with 4,5 & 6.
But not 4,5 & 6 on they're own.
Or am i wrong.

Jesus,i've just realised that i gone from getting a free sample to placing (although being very small) an order,and opening an account.
Where's that ''Are Eliquid manufacturers in league with the Devil thread...''
lol

When they are easy they will be available in three different shortfill types 50 3mg style 30ml 6mg style (20ml in a 30ml bottle) and 12mg style 10ml in a 30nl bottle) - I’m sure we can sort 9mg out of that lot somewhere!

Hi @ZT. Do you have any plans to make the original nokomis and spiritwalker ranges in 30ml shortfills?

Hi @ZT. Do you have any plans to make the original nokomis and spiritwalker ranges in 30ml shortfills?
It’s been on my mind awhile actually

if you were inside my head tho .... you would see that it’s about 10-50 juice ideas away at any given time.

it’s something I want to do - my head seems to be into wanting to do new stuff more at the moment tho!
I should implement it - in Nokomis defo - the future of Spiritwalker is currently at the mercy of lockdown

the future of Spiritwalker is currently at the mercy of lockdown

There's more than a hint of irony in that statement.

It’s been on my mind awhile actually

if you were inside my head tho .... you would see that it’s about 10-50 juice ideas away at any given time.

it’s something I want to do - my head seems to be into wanting to do new stuff more at the moment tho!
I should implement it - in Nokomis defo - the future of Spiritwalker is currently at the mercy of lockdown

Fair enough, new stuff works for me too

Back
Top Bottom