Innokin
What's new

Random Teaser!

You dont like tobacco flavours do you ?
Oh i was on them a lot when i first started vaping,then i got onto Captain Jacks & London.I'm not a lover of vanilla in Ejuices and a good few tabacco Ejuices have it as a ingredient.
When i tried Mint Choc Chip it changed me forever,the choc element reminded me of a sweeter tabacco hit.
Then that git @Lee sold the recipe and it wasn't as nice (IMHO) so i tracked that dog down and have been mostly living off his concoctions ever since.
Deserts have been my mainstay for a while,but i have bought a few of your base zero range from him.
I have had the misfortune of buying some odd tasting nicotine off the web lately so i'm thinking of changing to nic salts.This will probably need me reading up on the matter.
I vape MTL and they're isn't a lot of choice in the 50/50 Ejuice market in shortfills for a 0.9mg hit.
It might be time for me to return to tobacco though.
**EDIT**
It is payday so what have you got?...

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Oh i was on them a lot when i first started vaping,then i got onto Captain Jacks & London.I'm not a lover of vanilla in Ejuices and a good few tabacco Ejuices have it as a ingredient.
When i tried Mint Choc Chip it changed me forever,the choc element reminded me of a sweeter tabacco hit.
Then that git @Lee sold the recipe and it wasn't as nice (IMHO) so i tracked that dog down and have been mostly living off his concoctions ever since.
Deserts have been my mainstay for a while,but i have bought a few of your base zero range from him.
I have had the misfortune of buying some odd tasting nicotine off the web lately so i'm thinking of changing to nic salts.This will probably need me reading up on the matter.
I vape MTL and they're isn't a lot of choice in the 50/50 Ejuice market in shortfills for a 0.9mg hit.
**EDIT**
Well at least one of the juices I’ll be releasing in this next lot is not tobacco ... and will be pretty easy to get to 9mg (6 via standard methods - but if you have your own Nic ....) so I’ll send you one of those if you like :)

Vape Green
**EDIT**
Zero vanilla in this puppy by the way ....

Vape Club
I'm on a Tobacco Kick at the moment...... Pipes do that with me :) St James Perique and Latakia are figuring heavily at the moment, as is my good old Standby, Minotor and Puros. :)

AcmeFog
If the new one is Cuban then i'm guessing at least cigar n rum base.Two of my favourite things so that'll do.I've run out of nic due to @Lee 12 bottle promotion (70% off or something).
I'm vaping 24/7 now that i'm in lockdown so if you could send any nic to make that 50ml about 50/50 with 0.9mg of nic that would be great. Or just send a 10ml prefilled for me to try,if i like it i'll just buy some more.

If the new one is Cuban then i'm guessing at least cigar n rum base.Two of my favourite things so that'll do.I've run out of nic due to @Lee 12 bottle promotion (70% off or something).
I'm vaping 24/7 now that i'm in lockdown so if you could send any nic to make that 50ml about 50/50 with 0.9mg of nic that would be great. Or just send a 10ml prefilled for me to try,if i like it i'll just buy some more.
When they are easy they will be available in three different shortfill types 50 3mg style 30ml 6mg style (20ml in a 30ml bottle) and 12mg style 10ml in a 30nl bottle) - I’m sure we can sort 9mg out of that lot somewhere!

Premier Ecigs
@Phat Barstood get the 6mg version, the 12mg version and a shortfill bottle. Mix it all in together (including the nic shots that come with them) and boom, 60ml of 9mg liquid. At least I think that would work ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom