What's new

Review GOLISI S4 Smart Charger...REVIEW..

joe clay

Veteran
Hey there, today we have a NEW charger and NEW batteries to test out for this review.

So lets get this boring bit out the way 1st then we shall get down to it.

This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

GOLISI was kind enough to send me their NEW ....
S4 Smart Charger

IN BOX;
Golisi S4 smart charger
Power supply cable
Instruction booklet

Features;
* 2A fast charging.
* Fire-proof.
* Automatic current distribution.
* Anti-reverse connection protection.
* Intelligent temperature control protection.

Protection Mode;
* Short circuit protection.
* Over-current protection.
* Reverse-current protection.

Case Material; ABS, PC, Fire Proof.
Working Temperature; 0-40 Celsius.

So heres the NEW golisi S4 Smart Charger, so whats this charger got that makes it stand out? ...well the 1st slot on the right will charge a single battery at 2A or 2x batteries at 1A or 3-4 batteries at 0.5A.
The screen being a HD LCD display is nice and bright and easy to read and what i do like is the way it tells you how much each battery is charged ie; 93% and at what volts its at ie; 4.15v.
It is compatible with Ni-mh/ Ni-cd and 3.6V/3.7V cylindrical rechargeable batteries of lengths ranging from 32mm tp 70mm sutch as 18650s, 26650s, 20700s, 21700s, 18500s etc.
By pressing the button on the side left you can cycle through Channel 1, 2, 3, or 4 and a soft tap of the button will show charging time/ voltage/ capacity.
When 1st connected to the power supply without any batteries the screen will be bright for about 2 seconds then "null" will be displayed for each channel.

The only function i do not like is after a few seconds the screen turns off and you need to tap the side button to light up the display again, so if your charging your batteries and your relaxing you have to go to the charger and physically press the side button to see if the charging is complete.
But thats NOT to say that this Golisi S4 Smart Charger isn't good, far from it, i like it and i use it all the time now to charge my batteries as i find its a good charger and does exactly what it is supposed to do, and thats charge your batteries and with the 2A fast charging is a bonus.
20181218_002812.jpeg
20181217_234219.jpeg

www.golisi.com

Last edited:
Hey there, today we have a NEW charger and NEW batteries to test out for this review.

So lets get this boring bit out the way 1st then we shall get down to it.

This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

GOLISI was kind enough to send me their NEW ....
S4 Smart Charger

IN BOX;
Golisi S4 smart charger
Power supply cable
Instruction booklet

Features;
* 2A fast charging.
* Fire-proof.
* Automatic current distribution.
* Anti-reverse connection protection.
* Intelligent temperature control protection.

Protection Mode;
* Short circuit protection.
* Over-current protection.
* Reverse-current protection.

Case Material; ABS, PC, Fire Proof.
Working Temperature; 0-40 Celsius.

So heres the NEW golisi S4 Smart Charger, so whats this charger got that makes it stand out? ...well the 1st slot on the right will charge a single battery at 2A or 2x batteries at 1A or 3-4 batteries at 0.5A.
The screen being a HD LCD display is nice and bright and easy to read and what i do like is the way it tells you how much each battery is charged ie; 93% and at what volts its at ie; 4.15v.
It is compatible with Ni-mh/ Ni-cd and 3.6V/3.7V cylindrical rechargeable batteries of lengths ranging from 32mm tp 70mm sutch as 18650s, 26650s, 20700s, 21700s, 18500s etc.
By pressing the button on the side left you can cycle through Channel 1, 2, 3, or 4 and a soft tap of the button will show charging time/ voltage/ capacity.
When 1st connected to the power supply without any batteries the screen will be bright for about 2 seconds then "null" will be displayed for each channel.

The only function i do not like is after a few seconds the screen turns off and you need to tap the side button to light up the display again, so if your charging your batteries and your relaxing you have to go to the charger and physically press the side button to see if the charging is complete.
But thats NOT to say that this Golisi S4 Smart Charger isn't good, far from it, i like it and i use it all the time now to charge my batteries as i find its a good charger and does exactly what it is supposed to do, and thats charge your batteries and with the 2A fast charging is a bonus.
View attachment 181904View attachment 181905

www.golisi.com
Nice review mate.

Bought one of these about a week before xmas and have been very impressed so far.

Positives - Great display, very smooth sliders compared to previous nitecore chargers, 2A charging.
Negatives - Having to press to reveal display.

On my version, any channel will do 2A charging as long as you don't add another battery (i.e. 2 batts = 1A, 3 or 4 batts = .5A)

Back
Top Bottom