What's new

Spring Bank Holiday Price reductions ... FREE MASKS!

I've been on the receiving end of some Manabush generosity. A prize in a raffle, loads of juice.

I don't vape tobacco flavours at all but love the bunkr range and the base zero ones that I've tried. The spritwalker ones weren't bad at all either. [emoji16]

As for £7.50 being expensive, when I started vaping the going rate for 10ml of juice was £4-5, 30ml was £10-13 and 50ml was about £15-£20. So in a world where prices are always on the rise, Manabush's offerings are pretty reasonable.

I think knowing what a clean professional outfit they are is worth a quid or two more than certain bathtub brewers brands.

https://g.co/kgs/KUErYu

Awesome film!! :2thumbsup:

@flearider if you want to debate the cost of eliquid / hardware or even bacon start your own thread, do not do it within any vendors thread as it's pretty poor taste.

@flearider if you want to debate the cost of eliquid / hardware or even bacon start your own thread, do not do it within any vendors thread as it's pretty poor taste.
I’m gonna be honest and upfront Angel and make an admission - I’m aware he’s breaking the rules - but I’m kinda bored and it’s entertaining me a bit - sad I know but these days you gotta take life’s pleasures where you can :)

I was gonna wait till I got bored - clean up the thread then slap him with a warning

If you have a stick and some string, the fish is free! They will rob you for the string though....

Remember it very well! I used to pay £18.99 for 6mg 30ml of my favorite back in the day.

Aye, remember people paying £50 for 30mls of suicide bunny...I think that's what it was called.....young uns eh...never had it so good

Aye, remember people paying £50 for 30mls of suicide bunny...I think that's what it was called.....young uns eh...never had it so good
More than that for “the reserve”

You should try it - it's worth it. It's Manabush that got me off the ciggies, I find it hard to find other flavours I like as much.

But nobody is saying you HAVE to - don't wanna buy it then don't ........ but don't write off the rest of us as if we're stupid for buying it? :D

You should try it - it's worth it. It's Manabush that got me off the ciggies, I find it hard to find other flavours I like as much.

But nobody is saying you HAVE to - don't wanna buy it then don't ........ but don't write off the rest of us as if we're stupid for buying it? :D
That’s a good point Crewella I of course only looked at this from a “he’s attacking us” perspective - in actual fact the point you raise is valid.

milking!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

upload_2020-5-22_21-20-7.jpeg
:D

Back
Top Bottom